Still looking for a singer

We play rock/blues/funk. We need someone who can sing and hit notes higher than I am capable of hitting. Male, female, other, foreign, local. It doesn’t matter. Feel free to message me. We need YOU!

0 Likes

Are you by chance looking for a singer? There are only two threads about it so I wasn’t sure.

Seriously, just bump your first thread by commenting on it rather than starting another. You’re more likely to annoy people than find what you’re looking for.

0 Likes

Given the population, I’d gainsay that brother @Steelydanrather’s potential for annoyance doesn’t even make it onto the list.

And, yeah, I’m including meself there.

1 Like

Annoy people into becoming our singer? Whatever works!

2 Likes

I’m not very well versed at navigating this particular site. I didn’t know that was an option. Thanks!

0 Likes

You might get better chance on some facebook group or what-you-call-that-website.

I think the population here is small for you to find a singer

0 Likes

I would like to apply but i’m out of tune :sweat_smile:

0 Likes

I’m trying many different avenues, thanks. I’m

0 Likes

You never know until you try!

0 Likes

Hi,

I don’t have a lot of experience singing in a band but I do work on my main musical instrument, my voice. I can cover most of the useful frequencies, having a wider range than most of the singers known.

Here are some examples of my skills:

1 Like

If that is indeed you, do you have any examples of you singing a full song?

Thanks

0 Likes

I would go have a look at the KalaOK venues, some good singers there.

0 Likes

I would hit the club circuit and talk to bands. Many of the singers and members of bands in Taiwan are in two or three bands.

0 Likes

@mad_masala is just yanking your chain. He’s not nearly that good-looking.

0 Likes

I just noticed who I was talking to… whoosh.

0 Likes

Isn’t relatively rare to find people singing English songs? I’ve never actually been.

0 Likes

That’s true, but I live in Taoyuan. Going to the clubs isn’t so easily done.

0 Likes

Could you accept someone who blocks half the stage or does he/she need to be photogenic?

0 Likes

Can you hit that high C?

0 Likes

High what?

0 Likes