Still want KFC?

Watch this petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=bea_kfc

They’re fucking chickens! Who cares?
What next? An outcry over the heinous suffocation of
huge numbers of squid by TAKING THEM OUT OF THE WATER!!!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!
** Secret Film Reveals Cruel Treatment of Sea Cucumbers
** Group Declares Eating Eggs Infanticide
** True Confessions: My Father Was A Chicken-Beater

There’s bigger fish to fry in the world than a couple of dudes kicking around a broiler chicken or two.

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]They’re fucking chickens! Who cares?
What next? An outcry over the heinous suffocation of
huge numbers of squid by TAKING THEM OUT OF THE WATER!!!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!
** Secret Film Reveals Cruel Treatment of Sea Cucumbers
** Group Declares Eating Eggs Infanticide
** True Confessions: My Father Was A Chicken-Beater

There’s bigger fish to fry in the world than a couple of dudes kicking around a broiler chicken or two.[/quote]

The biggest threat to sharks of the world is a Chinese man with a butcher’s knife. :slight_smile:

Too many goddamn sharks in the world already, if you ask me.

Too many goddamn sharks in the world already, if you ask me.[/quote]

Guess, too many guys sleeping on the job… can’t get any good help these days. :frowning:

LOL i saw that on the news to on tvbs. I had my girlfriend translate that was seriously fucked up. we just ate there for dinner to and got back. But i will still go there where i live back in the united states cant get no popcorn chicken its a limited run bases so it goes on and off for 4+ months every year or so

Wow…look at all the food!!!
I never liked KFC though…if anyone pops into Seattle, there’s a little place called Ezell’s. THE best spicy fried gizzards and liver ever. Oprah apparently has the fried chickens flown to her in Chicago.
BTW one of the great things about being back in Taiwan is the duck tongues and pigs blood cake. Can’t get enough of those.

Squid are people too, you evil monkeyboy. :fume:

Makes you wonder if people have their priorities straight. Will those thick-headed morons ever realize that we need to better the human condition before we can even think of changing how we treat the species that lay at our mercy? Take care of #1, and the rest will fall into place. Organizations like PETA could really be doing something useful instead of pissing away money and printing propaganda to further their parsimonious illusion of animal rights.

PETA = We look the other way when our own species is being massacred, but we sure as hell make it a point to save those dumb clucks down in the farmhouse. :unamused:

PETA are simple minded buffoons with twisted priorities and no right to use the word “ethical” in their name, given their propensity to support violence against HUMANS in their quest to “liberate the animals”.

they could have made a nice video down by my old place near huanhe nan lu… the dead chicken grinder and big blue plastic vats of the end product would have made nice footage for them… i can still smell it, always made waiting for the 38 interesting NOT

Did anyone else check out the other videos they have on their site?

Peta’s “Make out tour”
Tofu wrestling (with 2 playmates I believe)
Nude run
etc.

I’m glad to see that they’re a serious organization. They’re all hype on getting people to switch to vegitarian (which overall seems good), but they don’t talk about how whack vegitables are becoming too (pesticides, genetics, etc.) Why would they be so concerned about meat production anyway (since they don’t eat it), shouldn’t they be more worried about their precious veggies?

[quote=“PETA.org”][url=http://www.peta.org/feat/moorefield/]"This tape depicts scenes of the worst cruelty I have ever witnessed against chickens.

Orah has the chicken nuggets flown to her in Chicago. Now isn’t that special. Like that fuckin ego maniac doesn’t get enough to eat there already.

More PETA silliness:

Excuse me while I LMAO. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I wonder if they even give two shits about the “rights” of the pesky bugs they will inevitably kill out in the wilderness. Mosquitos be damned! :smiley:

They’ve taken it too far. What is the fun of camping without torturing innocent animals? ???

I smell a possible merge coming on…

[Forumosa - Taiwan's largest and most active Taiwan-oriented global online community in English … t=feminazi](Femi-veggie-nazi-vega-tarians

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

[quote=“Tempo Gain”][quote=“Jinete Mortal”]

Excuse me while I LMAO. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]

They’ve taken it too far. What is the fun of camping without torturing innocent animals? ???[/quote]

Ya, especially the one with the red plaid shirt :smiling_imp: :wink:

Would you care you share this sentiment next time there is a thread about the plight of dogs and cats in Taiwan? Such as this one: [Cats and Dogs in Taiwan Your attitude is the same as most Chinese: I take care of my family first.

This is not an endorsement of PETA. But it’s been said that a society can be judged by how it treats its animals.

Becoming a humane society is not something that has to be done one step at a time. We can work on more than one problem at once. Just like capitilism works best when everyone maximizes their own interests, a just society developed when people take on causes that mean the most to them.

[quote=“Mucha (Muzha) Man”]

Becoming a humane society is not something that has to be done one step at a time. We can work on more than one problem at once. Just like capitilism works best when everyone maximizes their own interests, a just society developed when people take on causes that mean the most to them.[/quote]

mass human comsumption of chickens exists. this is not a situation that has a “humane” solution. it’s not like people are playing football with them for fun, and it’s not boxed veal.

You don’t know what you’re talking about Tempo. Do a little research on how chickens are raised for mass consumption and see how more humane alternatives have already been introduced.