Strange Milk Commercial: Women leaks milk just like a cartoon character shot full of holes would do

Just thought it was safe to turn on local tv. I turned the set on and there was a stream of milk falling on the floor, it startled the cat. then dad and the kid. Next there is a cut to mom. She’s drinking milk and it is streaming out as if through several holes in her middle.
Aparently she buys special milk and stops leaking. Her son walks up to her and touches her stomach as if checking for holes.

Is this a Lactose free milk commercial? The leaking of the milk, is that suppose to simulate “the runs”. I turned off the tv and am reading the internet instead…

Good idea.

[quote=“Taiwan_Student”]Just thought it was safe to turn on local tv. I turned the set on and there was a stream of milk falling on the floor, it startled the cat. then dad and the kid. Next there is a cut to mom. She’s drinking milk and it is streaming out as if through several holes in her middle.
Aparently she buys special milk and stops leaking. Her son walks up to her and touches her stomach as if checking for holes.

Is this a Lactose free milk commercial? The leaking of the milk, is that suppose to simulate “the runs”. I turned off the tv and am reading the internet instead…[/quote]

Not lactose free, but rather with more calcium. Apparenty, you lose a lot of vitamins and calcium if you do not drink milk with the right enzimes/probiotics/whatevers it is they are selling.