Strategery & Smart Diplomacy ("We’re Leaving Behind A Stable And Self-Reliant Iraq")

The British deserve more than their fair share of abuse for their overall tenure during the inter-world war years.

Iraq, 3 sections, at least.
Even a cursory glance at a map of the region illustrates that many states have extremely artificial borders.

It gets worse:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2 … -york.html

[quote]When Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi walked away from a U.S. detention camp in 2009, the future leader of ISIS issued some chilling final words to reservists from Long Island.

The Islamist extremist some are now calling the most dangerous man in the world had a few parting words to his captors as he was released from the biggest U.S. detention camp in Iraq in 2009.

“He said, ‘I’ll see you guys in New York,’” recalls Army Col. Kenneth King, then the commanding officer of Camp Bucca.[/quote]

Daily Beast tries its best to absolve Fearless Leader from blame, but it won’t wash. They were ALL dangerous in Gitmo. That’s why they were there.

[quote=“cake”]Years ago on here I posted details of the plans from the early 80s to dissect Iraq into three sections.
Fred Smith said it was a load of rubbish but shut up when I showed the links.

This looks like it is going to happen.
[/quote]

Uh…how, exactly?

Changing the subject right back again…

dailysurge.com/2014/06/brief-loo … d-moments/

[quote]It’s amazing how a guy who famously called the Iraq invasion a “dumb war” jumped at the opportunity to pat himself on the back when he believed things had turned around, as if he was trying to convince the American people that he personally masterminded the surge. The overall problem with Obama’s “take credit for the positives/assign blame for the negatives” approach is that sometimes, his perception of what’s a positive achievement backfires. Bowe Bergdahl, anyone?
Read more at dailysurge.com/2014/06/brief-loo … 2lhKh2c.99[/quote]

Hey, people: don’t click on those links if you value your sanity or your computer. What a joke.

Typical RWBH crap. any site with that many pop-ups and malware adverts just HAS to be telling THE WHOLE TRUTH, right?

Yeah, sure.

what a bunch of losers.

[quote=“urodacus”]Hey, people: don’t click on those links if you value your sanity or your computer. What a joke.

Typical RWBH crap. any site with that many pop-ups and malware adverts just HAS to be telling THE WHOLE TRUTH, right?

Yeah, sure.

what a bunch of losers.[/quote]
Which link specifically?

While that sounds bad, it could also be a blessing in disguise. While Shite and Sunnis may never get along, it could be an opportunity for both to fully recognize extreme fundamentalism as a threat and work together on that common ground.

While that sounds bad, it could also be a blessing in disguise. While Shite and Sunnis may never get along, it could be an opportunity for both to fully recognize extreme fundamentalism as a threat and work together on that common ground.[/quote]

I have no idea what that even means. Only common ground is oil production, and from that, who gets what when and how.

Saddam was from Tikrit. He must be laughing, right now.

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]

I have no idea what that even means. Only common ground is oil production, and from that, who gets what when and how.

Saddam was from Tikrit. He must be laughing, right now.[/quote]

Making money off oil requires relative peace and security, with ISIS there, neither of them can money money off oil production.

[quote=“TheGingerMan”][quote=“urodacus”]Hey, people: don’t click on those links if you value your sanity or your computer. What a joke.

Yeah, sure.

what a bunch of losers.[/quote]
Which link specifically?[/quote]

anything on the Daily Surge.

And the right wing nut jobs just continue to amaze… In the face of such obvious evidence we should never have gone into Iraq in the first place, they still have the balls to try to ignore that and blame Obama for it somehow, it’s absolutely amazing. The political landscape truly has crossed the point of no return. At this point, mine as well just have another civil war. Forget invading other countries and causing havoc for innocents all over the world. Do it at home. Red vs Blue, let’s do this already.

Its not right and its not left, its The good ole USA, Freedom, democracy, eagles, apple pie and all that other bullshit they dirve down the world’s throat.

Barry is simply black Bush, only he kills more people.

Here’s a hint, when you install a strongman to do your dirty work in one of the countries where the majority of people belong to the religion of peace, once you decide that you don’t like how the strongman you installed is behaving, replacing him with democracy and freedom only allows the fruitcakes and nutjobs to seize control.

Fucked up countries need a strongman. I know this is not PC, mildly bigoted and a bit harsh, but it is 100% true, left to decide for themselves they will fuck it up.

100% true?
More 33.333%.
Democracy and freedom?
Who wants that, except for those of us that still have?
All the rest is payback, in somebody’s mind.

De-Stabilise it!

[quote=“Deuce Dropper”]
Fucked up countries need a strongman. I know this is not PC, mildly bigoted and a bit harsh, but it is 100% true, left to decide for themselves they will fuck it up.[/quote]

if by fucked up you mean there are multiple factions all are willing to do whatever it take to benefit themselves and all have armed militias, heck everyone has a automatic rifle, then yes, that country would probably be better off with a strongman.

there are some in the US who’d want to see the US become just that. multiple malitias, everyone with their own automatic rifles…

[quote=“hansioux”][quote=“Deuce Dropper”]
Fucked up countries need a strongman. I know this is not PC, mildly bigoted and a bit harsh, but it is 100% true, left to decide for themselves they will fuck it up.[/quote]

if by fucked up you mean there are multiple factions all are willing to do whatever it take to benefit themselves and all have armed militias, heck everyone has a automatic rifle, then yes, that country would probably be better off with a strongman.

there are some in the US who’d want to see the US become just that. multiple malitias, everyone with their own automatic rifles…[/quote]

Its a good thing (despite the efforts of the far right) that there isn’t dogmatic drive to push the agenda forward. But, the US isn’t fucked up, it works, so those kooky factions remain kooky factions, not saviours.

Obama should go back in and find those Weapons of Mass Destruction, and spend another 2 trillion dollars.

Why does every slightly decent thread ultimately get hijacked by liberals and their CCP-like propaganda? If they were terrorists no plane would be safe…get it? bunch of hijackers…HAHAHAhahaaaaa. More like control-freak piranhas

and you’re a gadfly.

Seriously. CCP propaganda?

You just can’t face the fact that you’re wronger than a pork chop in a mosque.

Yup, CCP. Brent even wants a civil war in the states in order to enforce his ideals. I’m sure he would have made an excellent member of the Revolutionary Rebel Corps in the late 1960s

[quote=“hansioux”][quote=“Deuce Dropper”]
there are some in the US who’d want to see the US become just that. multiple malitias, everyone with their own automatic rifles…[/quote][/quote]

Ironically, these are just the groups in the US that are resisting the rise of such a strongman. All the crowd that want a strongman also want gun control.

I could draw a parallel from history, but… Godwin’s Law.