Stray puppy found in Neihu, Taipei, Sat 29 June 2013

Stray puppy found on Ruiguang Road, Neihu, Taipei on Sat 29 June 2013

6月29日內湖區瑞光路拾獲土黃色幼犬

Stray puppy dog found on Ruiguang Road, Neihu District, Taipei on the evening of Saturday 29 June. Would the lost dog’s owner please contact me. My mobile phone 0968-601041 - Juba

6月29日星期六傍晚於台北市內湖區瑞光路富邦銀行前面發現這隻走失的土黃色幼犬,小狗找到的地方離台北花市不遠,希望主人跟我連絡。手機0968-601041朱力。

內湖區瑞光路拾獲的小黃狗

Click here to view and download a poster 觀看下載海報點選這裡

Link to notice on Google Plus

I have also posted the same notice here: tsaca.org.tw/phpBB3/viewtopi … 07&t=16455

Do you have anything on Facebook yet? If so, tag me. Great you’re helping that beautiful pup. :wink:

Got it on Facebook in various places. I’m not experienced with tagging. Will try.

A poster for the puppy I found has been on display in pet shops along Neihu Road since Monday. Anyone living in Neihu or nearby districts (Dazhi area, Nangang, maybe Songshan), would you be so kind as to print out the poster and ask vets, pet shops or other places with community noticeboards to display it? Much obliged.

Click here to view and download the poster 觀看下載海報點選這裡

The puppy is at my place now. This is not a good situation because I already have six adult dogs, two cats and a dog tick infestation. The puppy will be available for adoption soon if we can’t find the owner. Anyone interested, don’t hesitate to let me know. Telling me now would not be too early.

We never did find this dog’s owner. Rommel was a very naughty and destructive puppy. Now he’s about a year old and has calmed down. I still have 6 dogs after one died a few months ago. I have to move house and am very keen to find new homes for Rommel and another male dog, Byron, who is “kind of” labrador.

Rommel needs firm handling. He bullies other dogs at home but he’s OK meeting dogs outside and he is not aggressive toward humans. He is fully grown, weighs about 19kg and has not been neutered yet. I just haven’t had the time or energy to get that done.

Anybody interested, please contact me, and spread the word. Much obliged.

Because of having to move house I desperately need to find a temporary or permanent home for Rommel and/or our other dogs. If anyone could help by fostering (borrowing) a dog that would be a big help. Rommel needs vaccination and neutering. If someone could take him and get those things done, I will pay the vet bills.

Ask Stray Dog if he could help with the de-sexing. He’s always taking dogs to the vet.

Thanks. Actually Sean did offer to take one about three months ago, but now he is faced with having to move the sanctuary, so I don’t think this is the right time to ask for his help.

This is still going on, except that I am even more desperate now. Can anybody help me??? p.s. There are also three cats and two kittens.

Sean kindly took Byron. Rommel (see above) still needs another home, temporary or permanent. He has been vaccinated now but still has his balls. If anybody can help, please don’t hesitate to phone me on 0968-601041. Cellphone is the best way to contact me because I don’t have regular Internet access at the moment.

Bump.

This is a good bloke in dire need. The kids need a home for a few days. Please help if you can.
:heart:

bump

Rommel was neutered today and will be taken to Taichung tomorrow to be kept by someone I don’t know. I’m not delighted about this because I won’t be able to monitor his welfare, but it’s the best I could get.