Stream of consciousness exercise

for shizl wizzle that’s exactly what I thought the dog was about to do when he went to work on my leg and I swear to god I could feel the persistant little hump of a pecker going to work there and I wondered what would the Dalai Lama do in a situation like this and then of course I said he’d laugh of course what else delse kelts melts whatever the hell rymes with elts belts.

Parky sparky puddin and barky left to itself my mind works in rhyme puttin in wine and then it’s over and the mind goes in a straight line for a while pile pink and green tile I like this excercise one mins not a long time abn twom mins is only twice not much and that sin’t much neither

Ok, you can stop now bob. We got the just of it. :wink:

bobepine

There were watches glowing friendly in the bottom of the abyss with tiny tin monsters with little yellow lids and the sun broke through the oceans crust and sparkled diamond waves as the music of the symphony built toward a crescendo and redolent of cedar the amber liquid dripped through her slightly parted lips when suddenly a hush fell like a blanket of darkness and faint as the echo of some distant falling star I heard a whisper in the stirring of a soul oh sod it I need a drink

It’s far too late to be typing mindlessly on forumosa. i should be a sleep. I’m sick. cough cough, snort. wht the hell? it’s damn near 4 am. it must be the flu meds I took earlier. keeping me up. dammit. now what? go back to bed? it’s warmer. I won’t sleep. could listen to an audio book, or something… put me to sleep. read Kant. that always puts me to sleep. I wonder how my raisin bread is doing? I think the flour I’m using isn’t the best for breadmakers. maybe I should start a thread and see if anyone knows where to get better flour.