Streetball in Taipei?

2 Questions:

A) Where are the best pickup street games played in Taipei?

B) Where are the best ‘covered’ courts in Taipei?

I’m new to the island, but I’ve already run into some nasty players around town (Taiwan natives). All of them seem to be as lost as I am when it comes to finding a good competitive game. most of the games are 3 on 3 half court, which is ok if the pace is fast, but i’m thirsty for something better. I want to know who thinks their court is hot, and if so, when and where is the best time to play?

Also, with the rain here, is there a popular spot for outdoor ball? I’ve gotten half a dozen vague references to ‘covered’ courts under expressways and bridges, but I’ve only found 1 so far with Forumosa and the greater internet providing very little help.

I am asking for assistance; I need to find a good game!

[quote=“achdizzy1099”]2 Questions:

A) Where are the best pickup street games played in Taipei?

B) Where are the best ‘covered’ courts in Taipei?

I’m new to the island, but I’ve already run into some nasty players around town (Taiwan natives). All of them seem to be as lost as I am when it comes to finding a good competitive game. most of the games are 3 on 3 half court, which is ok if the pace is fast, but I’m thirsty for something better. I want to know who thinks their court is hot, and if so, when and where is the best time to play?

Also, with the rain here, is there a popular spot for outdoor ball? I’ve gotten half a dozen vague references to ‘covered’ courts under expressways and bridges, but I’ve only found 1 so far with Forumosa and the greater internet providing very little help.

I am asking for assistance; I need to find a good game![/quote]
Hi I am not completely sure however I thought it would help to provide you this link
taiwanhoops.com/
The guy calls himself the “hoop junkie” and is located in Taipei. Hope it helps you!