Strippers

hi, my friend is having a bachelor party tomorrow night and we need some strippers, d
oes anybody know of a number to call.
all we are getting so far is plenty of girls for sex but none for just stripping.
cheers

Why not ask the bride-to-be? I’m certain she’d be happy to oblige… :unamused:

If you have any Taiwanese friends, especially from central and southern Taiwan, they ought to be able to help you find as many strippers as you need without any problem. Strippers are still commonly employed at weddings, funerals and other ceremonies in many parts of this island, though not much that I’ve heard of here in the north (unfortunately). One of my friends from Yunlin told me how embarrassed she felt when her brother-in-law’s family had strippers performing at her sister’s wedding, stripping completely naked in front of all the assembled guests. She thought it was so hicky and tacky, whereas I thought it sounded delightful and wished I’d get invitations to a few weddings like that.

Good luck and have lots of fun.

I recently did a bachelor party for a good friend of mine. I can give you a number to a mama-san type who can set you up, but the catch is you have to speak very good Taiwanese, or have someone who does talk for you. PM me if you want the number.

Heh - I misread that and thought that you did the party. I suppose that would have been ‘bachelorette’ in that case, and it would probably have to have been a very good friend indeed… :wink:

Heh - I misread that and thought that you did the party. I suppose that would have been ‘bachelorette’ in that case, and it would probably have to have been a very good friend indeed… :wink:[/quote]

Hahaha, reading it again, I can see where you might get that. So, no, I didn’t do the bachelor party, but I organized it. :wink:

Oh, she was fine. :smiley:

Brian

This issue is most easily delt with by going down to the Tai Da/Gongguan area and pulling a sticker off of any of the motorcycle seats.
My old boss told me that this would be the way to go for most of ones’ “entertainment needs.”
You could pull a few of them as one of the anwering parties bound to speak some English.

Baby, you makin’ me hot!

is that what those stickers on the seats are for? :astonished:

I need to find some of those stickers. I’m tired of using my teeth to remove the insulation.