Student elections at Penn State - Haha!

[quote=“Jay Bundy, first president of the Penn State University University Park Undergraduate Association, and president of the Penn State chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws”][url=http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2006/10/10-13-06tdc/10-13-06dnews-13.asp]If the students are stupid enough to vote for someone so inappropriate and retarded as I am, then they deserve a president who is going to give the worst performance to the best of his ability… I want the lowest approval rating in history.

My upcoming presidency will be a fucking shitshow…

You voted for me, bitches. That was a bad idea.

My desire is to dare the students to step up and use my performance to get actively educated about what’s going on in the world around them.

Dear elections commissioners, although the process before you was piss poor, you did a mediocre job at making something out of nothing.

I’m ready to roll, son. I’ll let you do the work, and I’ll just sit there and look cute.

We need less rules.

Do I care if you are a 17-year-old freshman who is wasted out of your mind? No. That’s probably a good idea. It may be healthy from time to time to not take yourself that seriously. [/url][/quote]

He is wrong. They need “fewer” rules. :smiley:

Is he a Deadhead?

Is he related to either of these guys?

Hey, Married with Children was funny. Some university fool who’s found an old copy of MAD Magazine is not.