Student or Work Visa- Which to apply

It’s been a while since I logged on :blush:

I’m currently a student in culinary arts (specifically baking & pastry) and I’m planning on doing my 6 week externship in Taiwan and/or China. I wanted to find out which type of Visa should I get and how would I go about applying for it.

The externship is more like working as an apprentice at a store or hotel.

Thanks in advance


You can find a lot of info on the National Immigration Agency website: … /main4.asp

A good idea might be to ask your local Taiwanese Economic and Cultural Office, or whatever diplomatic institution there is. They’ll know (There aren’t that many types of visas anyway).