Study on Spouse Visa

Anyone know if you are better of with a spouse or Study Visa?

I understand there are obvious restrictions on the Spouse visa (eg working) - but are there restrictions on studying?


Could we know a bit more about your situation ? Whose spouse are you ? It makes a big difference if they are Taiwanese or not.
What do you want to study and where ?

The situation is as follows :
I am a foreigner working for an American company. Wife, also foreign, is going to study at Zheng Zhi University in Mucha has just arrived from Australia. She has the option of getting a Student Visa through the Universtiy or a spouse visa on the strength of my ARC.

Hence the question - does the Spouse visa have restrictions covering studying?