Studying for my car licence test

here are some interesting questions
Q:Drivers who kill people because they broke the traffic safety rules will(1)have their license canceled and may not retake the test for 5 years(2)have their license canceled and may not retake the test for 3 years(3)have their license canceled and must wait a year before retaking.
A : #3! I guess its not too bad if you accidently kill someone…
Q : If the car driver violates the traffic regulations and does not pay the fine, he will(1)have number plate or license suspended from 1 to 3 months(2)have both number plate and license revoked(3)pay the double of the fine.
A : #1 Hopefully this isn’t inforced.
Q : If drivers wish to uphold national honor, promote social state ability and family happiness, they should(1)have driving morals and obey the law(2)have good driving skill(3)not drink or smoke
A : #1 Wow I didn’t know driving could do so many things!
Q : The meaning of the sign on “Right lane ends at another 1,000 meters” is(1)there are 1,000 meters before the right lane ends the vehicles on the land should turn to the left lane and drive on its right side(2)right lane ends at another 1,000 meters, all the cars on the lane should make a U turn immediately(3)the cars driving on the lane should stop after another 1,000 meters.
A : #1 :s I hope I don’t get this one.
Q : The type of railroad crossing on highway is(1)the first type(2)the forth type(3)there is no railway crossing at all on highway.
A : #3 :ponder: What was the question?
Q : If a car is equipped the gym instruments without safety examination, the car owner will be fined: (1) 300 to 600NT Dollars. (2) 900 to 1,800NT Dollars. (3) 1,800 to 3,600NT Dollars.
A : #2 didn’t know cars can carry gym instruments
Q : What is the main reason caused the traffic jam or even traffic accident? (1) The drivers or the road user do not obey the traffic regulation. (2) Too many cars on the road. (3) The path road is not wild enough.
A : #1 I thought it was because it wasn’t wild enough :eh:

[quote]Q : If drivers wish to uphold national honor, promote social state ability and family happiness, they should(1)have driving morals and obey the law(2)have good driving skill(3)not drink or smoke.

Q : If a car is equipped the gym instruments without safety examination, the car owner will be fined: (1) 300 to 600NT Dollars. (2) 900 to 1,800NT Dollars. (3) 1,800 to 3,600NT Dollars.[/quote]

Man, this is material for use by the comedians-to-be out there!
:laughing: :laughing: