Stuff i get in trouble for

1. go to McD’s, there are 3 parking spaces, side by side. i turn into the second closest to the door. i get yelled at because i didn’t choose the closest one, and THEY’RE ONLY ONE SPACE APART!!

got no time to write the others right now.

thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/

Do you know what a McShit is? Its when you walk into a McD just to take a shit… and a McShit with Lies is where they stop you from take a McShit and you tell them you’ll buy something on the way out.

Mc shit is all that place is good for IMHO. I just tell 'em straight up.

I do that…my office only has squattie potties.

Back on topic, I get in trouble for leaving my shoes by the door. I’m supposed to bend over, pick them up and put them on the shelf.

I don’t in trouble for anything because…

I’ve only been married six days. Ain’t life sweet!

Congratulations, Limey.

[quote=“Limey”]I don’t in trouble for anything because…

I’ve only been married six days. Ain’t life sweet![/quote]

I’ve been married for a month and already I get into trouble…

I get into trouble for remarking Jolin is hot. I suspect I should keep these observations to myself from now on…

1. Stepping on her shoes that she leaves right in front of the door.
  2. Not ‘wrapping’ the used crap paper when I toss it in the crap can.
  3. Buying and using butter (real butter w/o salt). Somebody has convinced her that butter is “cow oil”, whatever the heck that is.
  4. ‘Under-cooking’ (not boiling into lifeless limpness) vegetables.

In her defense, I have brought her around to accepting and even liking some kinds of cheese.

The fun never ends…

[quote=“Limey”]I don’t in trouble for anything because…

I’ve only been married six days. Ain’t life sweet![/quote]

yeah whatever…

avatarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:wink:

Putting unattended food back into the fridge… where it belongs! And I get grief for that!
She says: Oh I was going to (drink eat/chew the cartilage off) that, and I left it out becuase it was too (hot cold, fresh, sanitary, nice-smelling whatever)

Basic domestic hygeine dammit… why on god’s green earth do Taiwanese have fridges anyway, they never bloody use them!

[quote=“Salvatore Armani”]Putting unattended food back into the fridge… where it belongs!
She says: Oh I was going to (drink eat/chew the cartilage off) that, and I left it out becuase it was too (hot cold, fresh, sanitary, nice-smelling whatever)

Basic domestic hygeine dammit… why on god’s green earth do Taiwanese have fridges anyway, they never bloody use them![/quote]
[i]Amen![/i]…it must be genetical.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Salvatore Armani”]Putting unattended food back into the fridge… where it belongs!

Basic domestic hygeine dammit… why on god’s green earth do Taiwanese have fridges anyway, they never bloody use them![/quote]
[i]Amen![/i]…it must be genetical.[/quote]

I don’t like to go after my mother inlaw on the forum, because it’s the height of rudeness to ridicule someone who has given me so much, but yes, it’s a habit that comes from her generation. Food left out in the heat for prolonged periods equals bacteria growth and sickness, not to mention unwanted pests. These things are too hard to understand apparently. Ghosts are easier to understand, because there’s no logic required. :unamused:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Salvatore Armani”]Putting unattended food back into the fridge… where it belongs!

[i]Amen![/i]…it must be genetical.[/quote]

Mine leaves various half drunk beverages everywhere in the house. Genetic? Possibly…

[quote=“Salvatore Armani”]Putting unattended food back into the fridge… where it belongs! And I get grief for that!
She says: Oh I was going to (drink eat/chew the cartilage off) that, and I left it out because it was too (hot cold, fresh, sanitary, nice-smelling whatever)[/quote]

The Taiwanese seem to have something against placing hot foods into the refrigerator - it must be set outside to cool before putting it in the fridge. I don’t get it…

[quote=“Chris”]
The Taiwanese seem to have something against placing hot foods into the refrigerator - it must be set outside to cool before putting it in the fridge. I don’t get it…[/quote]

But doesn’t putting hot food in the refrigerator raise the temperature of the refrigerator?

[quote=“Chris”][quote=“Salvatore Armani”]Putting unattended food back into the fridge… where it belongs! And I get grief for that!
She says: Oh I was going to (drink eat/chew the cartilage off) that, and I left it out because it was too (hot cold, fresh, sanitary, nice-smelling whatever)[/quote]

The Taiwanese seem to have something against placing hot foods into the refrigerator - it must be set outside to cool before putting it in the fridge. I don’t get it…[/quote]

You don’t get it, we don’t get it, and the explanation my wife gives doesn’t make any sense either… it’s more of an assertion.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“Chris”]

But doesn’t putting hot food in the refrigerator raise the temperature of the refrigerator?[/quote]

Yeah! :laughing: Taiwanese 12th law of thermodynamics! With all that cold stuff already in there, it would have to be something pretty goddamn hot… like a lump of red-hot steel perhaps

Not enough proof for my wife.

She has to either:
See it on TV “news”
Hear it from her mother
Have 3 of her friends tell her about it

before it is accepted as fact.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Not enough proof for my wife.

She has to either:
See it on TV “news”
Hear it from her mother
Have 3 of her friends tell her about it

before it is accepted as fact.[/quote]

True, ain’t it!