Stupidest thing I've done for a while

Stragbasher is alone in a room with three lovely ladies, bowling them over with his banter and charm, perhaps.

Then a mosquito flies past and our hero humorously tries to catch it in his mouth.

Picture three lovely ladies having hysterics as forumosa’s finest struggles to spit the bloody thing out. I felt like such a pillock.

[quote=“stragbasher”]Stragbasher is alone in a room with three lovely ladies, bowling them over with his banter and charm, perhaps.

Then a mosquito flies past and our hero humorously tries to catch it in his mouth.

Picture three lovely ladies having hysterics as forumosa’s finest struggles to spit the bloody thing out. I felt like such a pillock.[/quote]So you caught it ? I would be impressed :notworthy:

[quote=“stragbasher”]Stragbasher is alone in a room with three lovely ladies, bowling them over with his banter and charm, perhaps.

Picture three lovely ladies having hysterics as forumosa’s finest struggles to spit the bloody thing out. I felt like such a pillock.[/quote]

Sober?

Just another day in the life of Stragbasher. :smiley: Nothing too serious. It’s not like you set your arse on fire or summit.

I’ve been to Stragbasher’s school and I have to say he has some of the finest office girls I have seen in a while. (Mostly handpicked by Captain Stragbasher himself I think)

What, put off by a mosquito? Fat lot of good you’d be on Fear Factor :laughing:

There was a fly in the teachers’ room that was buzzing around pissing everybody off so I thought the office girls would be impressed if I killed it with my special technique. Unless you have a fly swatter or spray the best way to kill a fly is to circle both hands on either side of a fly and then clap them together. The fly does not know which way to go so it flies straight up - splat. Actually it just stuns it then you can splat it with paper or something else.

The Ungrateful Bitches just went “Aiiiyoooo, hau ZAAAANG!” There’s gratitude for you! It’s not as if I wasn’t going to wash my hands.

If it is any consolation SB, I once walked right off a bridge while looking at a girl.

I know, I know, I’m such a loser. :blush:

I used to have a friend who drove his car into the back of a bus while doing that.

And, yes, I was sober. My coordination goes to pot when I drink, along with my sense of, er, common sense. Give me enough to drink and I’ll chase the thing around the room with my mouth open.

[quote=“Durins Bane”]If it is any consolation SB, I once walked right off a bridge while looking at a girl.

I know, I know, I’m such a loser. :blush:[/quote]

I don’t think it marks you as a “loser”. I think it illustrates your superb concentration!

Picture three lovely ladies having hysterics as forumosa’s finest struggles to spit the bloody thing out. I felt like such a pillock.[/quote]

Were you on the bacardi and cokes again?

In high school, while walking into the amusement park on Senior Day, I was talking to my best friend with my head turned to look at her. I walked right smack into the middle of a metal pole which I hit right between my breasts really hard. I still heard about it two years later. But my gosh, it doesn’t compare to walking off a bridge. :slight_smile:

Ouch. :astonished: I hope in the end everything turned out all right for you. :laughing:

[quote=“ImaniOU”]
But my gosh, it doesn’t compare to walking off a bridge. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Me, being the dork that I am, explains a lot. :laughing:

Yeah. I was going to write it into my valedictorian speech about why it’s important to look forward toward the future rather than back at the past, but then they had this thing about giving valedictorian to people who actually got good grades so I didn’t get to do it.

Oh well. :idunno:

:laughing:

My boss passed out small chocolate gift bags to everyone in our department. I was busy as hell this morning and my head was elsewhere when someone came to tell me to go to his office to retrieve my gift. After getting it, he said to me and another coworker “Happy Valentine’s Day” I replied “Happy New Year.” I think I said it quickly and quietly enough so only I know of the stupid mistake I made. Found myself laughing for a while after that.

Wow, that was an old post pulled from the dead. I haven’t seen Tigerman or Big_Fluffy_Matthew for years.

I call my wife “honey” all the time. So it was a bit awkward when I had a verbal slip at work and called my Teaching Assistant “honey.” Had to explain that one away rather quickly, before I ended up in some #MeToo post (or whatever the Taiwanese equivalent is).

2 Likes

She has probably already posted something on PTT or school facebook groups lmao

I don’t think I’ve ever signed off on an email to a student with “Love [Teacher Name]”, but it seems pretty much inevitable given that most of my emails these days are to close friends and family.

I can’t control my emotion and got mad to a CSR as they told me to bring the car to their service dealer to have a battery replacement, but didn’t even bother to check the car the moment I get there. Now, I feel kinda rude.

Quick! Call Guinness! World record may have been set for oldest gravedig!