Subaru Rally car mechanics/helpers in Taiwan?

Trying to buy one of these GPa cars at the moment,to have a go at the Taiwanese Rally Championship this year. Anyone here have real Subaru Mechanical experience and like to be part of a Team? Can only pay expenses/hotels /beer !! Just for fun really but will have a go at winning…even though nearly 20 years old,these cars are still good …after buying car i will be considerably poorer but I have to do it :unamused:

[quote=“shiadoa”]Trying to buy one of these GPa cars at the moment,to have a go at the Taiwanese Rally Championship this year. Anyone here have real Subaru Mechanical experience and like to be part of a Team? Can only pay expenses/hotels /beer !! Just for fun really but will have a go at winning…even though nearly 20 years old,these cars are still good …after buying car i will be considerably poorer but I have to do it :unamused:
[/quote]

Not much engine experience other seeing my friends change the pulley belts and seeing the head/cams apart, but brakes/suspension should be easypeasy.
I would gladly help out… the only problem is my lack of free time… :neutral:

Although I would rather co-drive, or better yet, do the driving myself! :discodance:

[quote=“MLR”][quote=“shiadoa”]Trying to buy one of these GPa cars at the moment,to have a go at the Taiwanese Rally Championship this year. Anyone here have real Subaru Mechanical experience and like to be part of a Team? Can only pay expenses/hotels /beer !! Just for fun really but will have a go at winning…even though nearly 20 years old,these cars are still good …after buying car i will be considerably poorer but I have to do it :unamused:
[/quote]

Not much engine experience other seeing my friends change the pulley belts and seeing the head/cams apart, but brakes/suspension should be easypeasy.
I would gladly help out… the only problem is my lack of free time… :neutral:

Although I would rather co-drive, or better yet, do the driving myself! :discodance:[/quote]
Deal done…now i am poor :ponder: Subaru should be arriving in around 7 weeks time. Anyone want a cheap Honda CBR954RR :frowning:

Find Redwagon. He knows a Subie mechanic in TXG that used to work on a team. He just put in my new intercooler and downpipe - yay!

o.

Thanks, I have sent him PM but no reply yet. Not sure if he would be able to help on this car though !! bit tricky with active diffs etc. :astonished: