Mr. Christophe Prost, Manager of Q.C.S. Asia
Mr. Laurent Balian, Manager of Fatton Taiwan

Event co-organizer
Chinese Culture University Innovation Incubation Center

14:00 – 17:00, Friday, July 16, 2010
Chinese Culture University Jianguo Branch, Room 904 /
中國文化大學建國南路, 904教室
No. 231 Jianguo South Road Sec 2, Taipei /台北市建國南路二段231號

Most foreigners that come to Taiwan have at some point in time been struck with the thought – “I could sell that in my country.” So how to get it right? How to build a successful exporting business that has the right products, strategy and staff? What functions can you outsource and what do you need to do yourself?

Mr. Christophe Prost is from France but has lived in Taiwan for 19 years where he has built a very successful business exporting key chains and corporate gift items. He now runs his own production plant in China and has customers all over the world. He will share with us his hard earned experiences, not to jump the gun, but here are a few early pieces of wisdom:

“The cheapest price is never the most competitive.”
“The product has no value at all, service is everything!”

Our second speaker is Mr. Laurent Balian, manager of Fatton Taiwan, a 101 year-old forwarding company. Mr. Balian will be able to fill in with the technical aspects of moving products from A-to-B in the most efficient manner.

So if you have ever wondered if you could make money selling X in country Y, then this workshop is for you. The workshop will be followed by a Q&A session, during which attendees are invited to raise questions related to their own companies or potential exporting deals.

This ECCT SME Centre Workshop will also be the occasion for two members to briefly introduce their company– a feature that happen at every ECCT SME Centre organized events.

*Payment must be made in cash on site
NT$ 300 per participant for ECCT and ECCT SME Centre members
NT$ 500 per participant for non-members

To sign up online, please go to the webpage ecct.com.tw/index.php?option … Itemid=132 and fill in the registration form latest July 15th 2010 6:00 PM.

To register by fax, please fill out the form and send to ECCT office via FAX (02) 2772-0530 latest on Thursday, July 15th 2010 until 6:00pm.
Member’s name: ___________________________ Company name: ______________________________
Name of guest(s): ___________________________ Guest’s Company: _____________________________
Guest’s Contact Tel: ________________________ Total No. of participant(s): ____________