Suggestions for places to get intimate

I found cinema theatre is quite good for exciting activities during weekday or sunday morning. i’ve been to a movie with only me and my partner, that was a fantastic experience.

I am talking about the one located at ba-deh road. it was sunrise department store. now KTV but that place is totally great. wonderful seats and good space for things you would like to have.

good luck,

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]Oh dear, so many crossed wires and misunderstandings!

1st, I’m not asking for advice on this! I gave my advice in response to the quoted request in another thread, and it was spun off into a new thread.

2nd, I’ve lived here for 24 years, and have never had any problem finding suitable places in which to get intimate.

3rd, the hotspring rooms have small bathtubs that you clean and fill with fresh water before taking a bath. I cannot imagine that anyone would use water that had already been used by someone else.

4th, doesn’t it occur to you that the bed in that hotel you recommend has probably been screwed on more times by more people than any hotspring tub has ever been screwed in.[/quote]
My bad.

I’ve never used a private hot-spring. I kind of pictured a room with a jacuzzi, like at a gym, but private. I’ve been to communal hot springs here twice. Not really into it… yuck… Just nothing like the ones in Japan.

As for the love hotels, I hope they at least change the sheets…

Some of the private rooms are very nice indeed, with large deep tubs, often made of marble of wood. The pricier ones are generally cleaned after every visitor, but it’s still best to give the tub a quick once over before filling it up. They usually have big water feeds so that the water gushes in at high volume and the tub can be filled very quickly.

You do, however, need to be careful and go for a place with a sound reputation. Some of them, especially in places like Wulai where there are far too many businesses competing for use of a limited water supply, have been reported in the media as filtering and recycling the used water, which is quite disgusting.

Of course, best of all are the wild hot springs, but the good ones are very remotely located and require quite strenuous trekking and river-tracing to reach.

I second the private hotsprings. Particularly pleasant when the tub is out on a private balcony. Wulai has some fantastic places. Pity about the reports of the water. Mind you I’ve never seen obviously grubby water in the many jaunts I’ve had there. Places in Wulai can be pricey, but on weeknights you can pick up great deals.

I also stayerd at a great place on the far side of Yangmigshang. Unfortunately I can’t recall the name.

HG

Perhaps Tien Lai?

I love that place!

Yes indeed, that’s the place. We stayed for a weekend for a friend’s wedding. We drove up during a huge typhoon and arrived late afternoon with no power until well into the night. That meant we had the place pretty much to a very small group. The wedding went ahead that night with just our small group using candle light. One of the best weddings I’ve attended.

HG

I’ve been to Tien Lai, as well. Highly recommend it, though I doubt it will fit the budget of the young man for who this thread was originally split.

Oh well. I guess it’s back to furious fumbling on the sticky vinyl seats of the MTV for the lad then. :laughing:

HG

I am the original poster that inspired this thread. I had asked in another thread due to a situation in which I lived with my nephews and the potential girl lived with her parents. The hot springs is a great idea. Does anyone have more specific information (ie location) of the ones on Yangminshan? I also like the MTV idea and its definitely quite a bit more adventurous! Obviously, the love hotels work well but the relationship has to be a bit more established as the motive for this is quite obvious as well.

People generally covered the good ones…but here are some extras for young student’s on a budget and a scooter or crappy car:

1. CKS memorial at night. Sun Yat Sen is a bigger challenge.
  2. Yangmingshan park at night.
  3. Da An Park at night.
  4. The dyke in Sanchong / Luchou (think of the scene in Akira)
  5. Tea houses (the ones with rooms)
    60 If you’ve borrowed the car, any parking lot’l do. Yangmingshan has a better view.

Like anything, all you need is a socially acceptable excuse. For example, “Come back to my apt. to look at the B&W photos I took when I lived in Nepal. They are really cool”. Everyone knows what is going on, but it is easier to say, “Yes”.

How about “Let’s go to a private hot spring, bring your swimsuit?”

Worked for me.

Isn’t it amazing, these things have to be told/taught??? I thought horniness could overcome all obstacles and finding plcaes/excuses becomes second nature :slight_smile:

Isn’t it amazing, these things have to be told/taught??? I thought horniness could overcome all obstacles and finding plcaes/excuses becomes second nature :slight_smile:[/quote]

Well, I’m guess I’m stating the obvious for most, but I’ll tell ya; it was a real shock for me. I actually conducted experiments and came to a 8 out of 10 result.

The best line I’ve heard was, “I’ve got diarrhea. Let’s go check into this motel and rest a bit.” Apparently it worked.

Isn’t it amazing, these things have to be told/taught??? I thought horniness could overcome all obstacles and finding plcaes/excuses becomes second nature :slight_smile:[/quote]

Well, I’m guess I’m stating the obvious for most, but I’ll tell ya; it was a real shock for me. I actually conducted experiments and came to a 8 out of 10 result.

The best line I’ve heard was, “I’ve got diarrhea. Let’s go check into this motel and rest a bit.” Apparently it worked.[/quote]

that’s genius and I will use it in Taiwan. Taiwanese are very open about discussing diarrhea more so than about sex.

eh, I’ve met her, but she’s not someone I’d fancy becoming intimate with – and anyway, she’s not into dudes, obviously.

:roflmao: :notworthy:

Wulai,

For around 500 to 600nt for an hour and a half you get a room, with a tv built into the wall. That is on the main drag.

Go further up the mountain you get an additional bed/lounge chair for about 7-800.

Same places that are off the main drag, further up the mountain you get a tv, bed, and hot spring for about 10-1200 (larger room as well, hence the price upgrade, size of an average hotel in Taiwan size).

Cheap I think. If they are not busy you can haggle. Weekends are prime time, so instead of an hour and a half you get an hour. For the time it is money well spent. Hot spring it up, shag, relax and then do again, maybe even three times in that hour and a half (or more for you Ron Jeremy critics or wanna-be’s out there).

For a night at most these places is about five k for the weekend, and upwards. You get what you pay for.

Took my sister and her boyfriend, myself and my girlfriend up there last summer. Two rooms of course you perverts. And had a great time, nobody was there so we got our own cabana to KTV in, dinner, drinks, breakfast that morning (american fare), feet chewed on by the famous foot chewing fish (people pay for this man…) and it was all under 8k.

Normal ‘little trip’ for me and my other half is Wulai, be it a weekend or a weekday. Great place to visit! Plus the drive is a lot of fun, all the crazy roads going up there! I prefer the scooter, but my Misses prefers the comforts of taking the car.

Best of luck to you and your ‘want some get some’. My advice is you don’t buy the dog until you can afford the food (no offense just a saying).

Meaning, get your own apartment man!

To each their own, Good day to you all on Forumosa!

You guys are soooo lucky. Here in America we don’t have very many options. We have the car and the bedroom that’s it!!

[quote=“Elegua”]
The best line I’ve heard was, “I’ve got diarrhea. Let’s go check into this motel and rest a bit.” Apparently it worked.[/quote]

Despite all the legal work done for Taiwan as a supreme court justice, that’s probably what
Cheng will be remembered for the most.

viewtopic.php?f=89&t=47529

I always wondered about the giant ferris wheel in Neihu and what kinds of hanky panky the kids might be getting up to up there. Anybody ridden it?