Suing a hospital.info pls

Sirs,
I was wrongly diagnosed with a malignant tumor on my lung at a hospital here. I was left for 8 days in despair until a senior doctor at the same hospital admitted that his junior should not have told me this until he was certain and in this case wrong. They put the wrong diagnosis on the computer at the hospital so I have proof.
Can I sue ?
Would a lawyer work pro-bone here ?
regards,
P.

[quote=“WolvesMon”]Sirs,
I was wrongly diagnosed with a malignant tumor on my lung at a hospital here. I was left for 8 days in despair until a senior doctor at the same hospital admitted that his junior should not have told me this until he was certain and in this case wrong. They put the wrong diagnosis on the computer at the hospital so I have proof.
Can I sue ?
Would a lawyer work pro-bone here ?
regards,
P.[/quote]

I don’t think you would have much of a case. What would you want to receive from the hospital?

Not many lawyers working in Taiwan pro bono.

Try this on for size: Six-foot two male goes into the hospital to get the results of some tests he had done. The consulting physician tells him that he’s two months pregnant. The guy, playing along says, “Doctor, are you completely certain?” The doctor, staring him in the eye, says with complete certainty, " I’m afraid so, Mr. X. It says so right here on your chart. True story that happened to a friend of mine about 7 years back. :astonished:

i’ve been diagnosed with tonsilitis twice even though i had my tonsils removed when i was three. and no, they haven’t grown back.