Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Does anyone know if you can buy sulfate-free shampoo in Taipei? I will be traveling there in about 2 weeks and will be in Taiwan for about 5 months to study. I really don’t want to take up what little baggage space/weight I have left with bottles of shampoo if I can just buy them there. I need the sulfate-free shampoo because I have a sulfate allergy and will break out in hives if I repeatedly use regular shampoo. Can anyone help me out on this? It would be greatly appreciated!

The Body Shop carries a line of sulfate-free shampoo, so you should be able to pick some up there.

Thanks so much! Any idea how much a bottle costs, typically?

Remembered this thread, and wanted to mention, I got some sulfate-free shampoo at Cosmed a few weeks ago. It’s a brown bottle with a black pump top, and the brand is something like “Amma Garden”. I like it a lot. I think it was NT$179.

They have Moroccan oil sulfate free shampoo and conditioner at Costco. Also, organic stores carry several lines. Beauty stores, too. So it is not that hard to find. Water that is sulfate free, though, requires a filter.

Thanks so much! Any idea how much a bottle costs, typically?[/quote]

Gosh, I’m really sorry, I never saw this message!

I’m sure you have already found it by now…I have no idea how much it costs in Taiwan, but here in the UAE it costs about $13 per bottle. I used it when I had a keratin treatment done a couple of years ago and quite liked it.