Super Bowl XLIV - South Florida 02-07-2010

[color=#FF0000]Taiwan Dates & Times[/color]

Monday January 25, 2010

NY Jets @ Indianapolis (Begins at 4:00am)
Minnesota @ New Orleans (Begins at 7:30am)

Saw that pic on ESPN this morning. Is that where you got it?

I figure the NFC wins the Super Bowl regardless of whether it’s the Saints or Vikings representing.

Yeah, the who dat comes from the last time the Saints had a decent team, which is before a lot of you were born probably. They are more used to having bags over their heads.

Oh, I’m not that much of a spring chicken anymore. I do remember the Saints from their Bum Phillips days. Although that was the 80’s. I do recall futile days before that though, for sure.
Bum Philips…what a name.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]Yeah, the who dat comes from the last time the Saints had a decent team, which is before a lot of you were born probably. They are more used to having bags over their heads.[/quote]Yeah, I remember the Aints! :roflmao:

Well we see how they do today then. End of first quarter is over

SAINTS vs COLTS

Where can I watch on Super Bowl “Monday(morning)”?

[quote=“jaydizzle”]SAINTS vs COLTS

Where can I watch on Super Bowl “Monday(morning)”?[/quote]

No where, it’s on Feb 7th, lol. Brass Monkey, the Tavern or any buddies’ house with ASN are good places to see the game in Taipei. If you are thinking either of the first two, be sure to book a reservation.

[quote=“citizen k”][quote=“jaydizzle”]SAINTS vs COLTS

Where can I watch on Super Bowl “Monday(morning)”?[/quote]

No where, it’s on Feb 7th, lol. Brass Monkey, the Tavern or any buddies’ house with ASN are good places to see the game in Taipei. If you are thinking either of the first two, be sure to book a reservation.[/quote]
ASN will be my good friend that morning. Looking forward to it very much. Go Saints!
Also enjoying the NHL games these days too. HD and hockey is a perfect match. :thumbsup:

[color=#FF0000]TAIWAN DATE AND TIME[/color]

CBS Sports TV Super Bowl XLIV Schedule

Monday February 8, 2010

1:00am ~ 2:00am Road to the Super Bowl
2:00am ~ 3:00am Phil Simms All-Iron Team
3:00am ~ 7:00am The Super Bowl Today
7:00am ~ 7:25am Kickoff Show
7:25am ~ 11:00am Super Bowl XLIV

[color=#FF0000]TAIWAN DATE AND TIME[/color]

CBS Sports TV Super Bowl XLIV Schedule

Monday February 8, 2010

7:25am ~ 11:00am Super Bowl XLIV

So Peyton is going up against his dad’s old team. You got to thing the Colts will be favored. I don’t think I’ll be watching this one live, but I bet it will be good.

Yeah, should indeed be a good matchup. I hope the Saints win it all. They haven’t been there before. The Colts have. That, and the Colts resting players with 2 games to play in their then undefeated season still smacks of being incredibly bush league. I hope Brees and co. get it done.

[quote=“Northcoast Surfer”]Monday February 8, 2010

7:25am ~ 11:00am Super Bowl XLIV[/quote]

ESPN DSTV South Africa carries this

01:30 Super Bowl XXXIV Highlights Saint Louis Rams vs Tennessee Titans’. From The Georgia Dome - Atlanta, Georgia USA.

02:30 Super Bowl XL Highlights ‘Steelers vs Seahawks’. Coverage from the NFL league.

03:00 NFL Countdown Duration 4 hours. The ESPN crew gets you all the info from around the league with one of the most entertaining pregame shows on TV.

07:00 Super Bowl XLIV Duration:04:00 Includes Kick off show and Halftime shows

So we know the Brass Monkey is hosting the game Mon morning and replay at night… but anywhere else?

Capones Carnegies JB’s Tavern On Tap American Club… many places have live games with breakfast buffets

You need to check with each place to see

Probably Dan Ryan’s too.

Hello, I am in New Orleans and it was so exciting to watch my favorite team THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS finally get a chance to go to the Super Bowl for the very first time in its 43 year history! The French Quarter suddenly was flooded with happy Saints fans just seconds after Saints Kicker Garrett Hartley made the 40 yard field goal in overtime to beat the Minnesota Vikings 31-28. I wish that my cousins in Taiwan could understand the craziness of American Football. I remember my visit back to Taiwan in February 2002 during Super Bowl XXXVI between the St. Louis Rams and New England Patriots at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans. I watched the game live at 7:00 on Monday morning on ESPN Taiwan and I just couldn’t get my Uncle and Aunt in Taipei even remotely interested. They were more interested in reading the daily newspaper.

What channel in Taiwan is airing the Super Bowl? I have a Slingbox connected at my house in Taipei.

[quote=“apjung”]Hello, I am in New Orleans and it was so exciting to watch my favorite team THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS finally get a chance to go to the Super Bowl for the very first time in its 43 year history! The French Quarter suddenly was flooded with happy Saints fans just seconds after Saints Kicker Garrett Hartley made the 40 yard field goal in overtime to beat the Minnesota Vikings 31-28. I wish that my cousins in Taiwan could understand the craziness of American Football. I remember my visit back to Taiwan in February 2002 during Super Bowl XXXVI between the St. Louis Rams and New England Patriots at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans. I watched the game live at 7:00 on Monday morning on ESPN Taiwan and I just couldn’t get my Uncle and Aunt in Taipei even remotely interested. They were more interested in reading the daily newspaper.

What channel in Taiwan is airing the Super Bowl? I have a Slingbox connected at my house in Taipei.[/quote]

Only All Sports Network on some cable companies, most don’t carry it. Nothing on the EPSN Star Sports Taiwan for NFL at all for years.