Superblonde

Hi guys;
I likes to bleach my hair to a very light colour sometimes with a little lavender tinge- do they have hair bleach in Taiwan and is it easy to find? Should I bring some over? What about that blue rinse that Nannas playing bingo are so fond of? will I need to bring that over?

Thanks for the reponse in advance… :sunglasses:

Hell…everybody here is bald.
Has something to do with the heat and humidity.
Or the stress.

Acid rain I think. Some guys try to stall it by holding a pack of cigs over their heads when they cross the road in the rain, but it never works.

If you are blonde, it’ll probbaly go green within a month or so, before falling out that is.

HG

I’ve been bleaching my hair for 5 years and you think a little acid rain is gunna make it fall out? AHAHAHA My hair cannot be vanquished by conventional methods. (Cept for scissors) Nasa want to make spacesuits out of it.
Now seriously. Any girls out there? Blonde hair day? The real hard stuff? My hair is light anyway- some of the average blonde products make it darker. So bleach is what I need.

wow. I’d like to see a photo of your do.

Are you going to buy a motorbike too?

[quote=“Em-dogz”]Hi guys;
I likes to bleach my hair to a very light colour sometimes with a little lavender tinge- do they have hair bleach in Taiwan and is it easy to find? Should I bring some over? What about that blue rinse that Nannas playing bingo are so fond of? will I need to bring that over?

Thanks for the reponse in advance… :sunglasses:[/quote]

You are gonna fit in just fine! :wink:

We have loads of Nannas and Daddas playing bingo here too.

Bring your hair bleaching supplies. Some Watson outlets will carry Colorsilk, light and dark blonde shades, but no at-home bleaching supplies. Salons are doing a sort of bleaching as a few youngsters have bleached hair. One of the salons catering to foreign clients *might * be able to order the supplies you need.
The saying that “the Chinese dye 'til they die” also applies in Taiwan; older Taiwanese with naturally white hair are only occasionally seen. Highlighting their brown black hair with shades of red or copper is quite popular.

There are lots of hair supply stores here, so you should be able to find anything you want.

However, the bleach/hair color will kill your hair. But if you bleach a lot already I guess that’s not an issue.

A lot of random junk stores and any store that sells cosmetics/beauty products will sell hair dye and bleach.

The only blue hair dye I’ve found here has been in powdered form. In a packet.