Superhero hype

Watch the full trailer. It kicks your ass and then punches you in the face. That’s how kickass it is.

[quote=“Wei? Is this on?”]gosh, i nearly forgot:

The Toxic Avenger![/quote]

There were sequels even?! Anyway,
“He was 98 Ibs. of solid nerd until he became… The Toxic Avenger”

Health club dudes - Take heart

Enjoyed that AmEx spot too…
btw, anybody watching Smallville in TW? If so, how - Besides DVD

Oh that Jerry!

He’s so cute and his face is so comical. A 40ish guy who doesn’t wanna grow up and he plays with his little trucks and GI Joes too.

I watched him live and it was one of the best evenings of my life.

I used to like Seinfeld until he started repeating material, and then even less when I found out he’d been using the exact same material since the 80s.

I thought the Hellboy movie was pretty good. The live-action He-Man movie with Dolph Lundgren and Frank Langella was also pretty good, though most people pan it. (They’re remaking it.)

Daredevil was a B minus. The Hulk…tried really hard, but Ang Lee had no common sense. (2 1/2 hours of mostly psychoanalysis type stuff, interspersed with a video game?) Haven’t seen Punisher and probably won’t. (Saw twenty minutes of the first one with Dolph Lundgren, that was enough.) Saw twenty minutes of Catwoman, and catnapped through it, woudn’t ya know. (And she bitches about not getting enough attention as Storm on X-Men.)

Somebody said the 1940’s “Captain Marvel” was one of the best serials ever. Wish I could see it sometime. (Billy Batson is a reporter who gets magic powers from a temple in the mountains of Thailand.)

Daredevil, The Hulk, Hellboy and Catwoman - How about a new anti - hero poll instead? :wink:

If there were one, I’d vote Catwoman - Pfeiffer form… Meow.