Support Resources for Taiwanese wives?

Hi all,

I’m looking for a web-site or social group that focuses as a “support resource” for Taiwanese women who are married or in long-term relationships with foreign men. Obviously there are a lot of women here in Taiwan that are in these situations, but the family and social pressures are not always easy for them to handle. Does anyone know of some group / site / agency that is like this?

Thanks in advance!

David

[quote][quote=“twhlcommish”]Hi all,

I’m looking for a web-site or social group that focuses as a “support resource” for Taiwanese women who are married or in long-term relationships with foreign men. Obviously there are a lot of women here in Taiwan that are in these situations, but the family and social pressures are not always easy for them to handle. Does anyone know of some group / site / agency that is like this?

Thanks in advance!

David[/quote[/quote][/quote]
I thnk you just found the site, or not…
Maybe start another thread…??

Howabout a “support resource” for foreigns who are married or in long-term relationships with Taiwanese. Is the family and social pressures so much easier for us to handle?

[quote=“X3M”][quote][quote=“twhlcommish”]Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

David[/quote[/quote]
I thnk you just found the site, or not…
Maybe start another thread…??[/quote][/quote]

but… see “Subject: Re: Forumosa as a resource for students.’”

I think this is an excellent idea! However, one that night better be done in the women’s forum, don’t you think? Unless you want everyone and their brother AND Tetsuo sounding off. :wink:

My wife wanted to call this the “Mrs. Hsiadohga Thread.” :slight_smile: