Surgery while on ARC

The MRI is quite an experience. At least you still have both your kidneys.

Thanks, and the needle, glad I didn’t get a lumbar puncture. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

For the same reason that, in Taiwan, when you see a urologist they don’t do a urine test, they just prescribe ciproxin since they know that ciproxin will either kill any urinary tract disease you might have or else mask the symptoms for a coupla weeks.

LOL, my last visit to an ER here I was told I had lung cancer and given the size of the shadowing on the X-Ray the prognosis was not good and I should call my family. Change of shift and the new doc tells me I have pneumonia which I gladly accepted, was back to normal a week later, no thanks to d&^khead in the ER.

1 Like

Yay! Great news. When I saw you hadn’t posted for a few days I was sure it was a brain tumor or something horrible. Very relieved that isn’t the case.

1 Like

You never show me that compassion …Judas B*stard :blush::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha I’d definitely be concerned if you were in this situation. Let’s all stay healthy, fam.

Was expecting a punchline more in the tone of “the doc later admitted he had spilled coffee on my xrays.”

Wow, I’m glad you’re okay! I was freaking out when I first saw this thread.

I could accept that more, he was just an incompetent d*&k though. It wasn’t a very pleasant 3 hours before the shift changed and a real doctor came along.

Small change In return for not having a brain problem

Congrats

1 Like