Survey and events for entrepreneurs

Hi all,

Here is the information about some events for you, and I would like to invite you join our surveys. Filling the questionnaires may take some times, but I really appreciate your help!

I’m from China Credit Information Service, and we were commissioned by the Science and Technology Law Institute of Institute for Information Industry (財團法人資策會科技法律研究所) to conduct the surveys about Taiwan Startup Environment and the International Startup Terrace.

Foreigners who are interested in starting a business in Taiwan, or who have already established a company in Taiwan are welcome to participate in the survey. Your response will help the government agencies re-evaluate related programs and policies.

There are two questionnaires. Please click the link below.

Questionnaire 1 : Taiwan Startup Environment Survey
English: Taiwan Startup Environment Survey

Questionnaire 2 : The International Startup Terrace Survey
English: International Startup Terrace Survey

In addition, we will also conduct the in-depth interviews about this topic, and hold the seminars to introduce the International Startup Terrace. We will provide reimbursements for the participants of these two events.

%E9%82%80%E7%B4%84%E4%BF%A1-%E6%B4%BB%E5%8B%95%E7%B0%A1%E4%BB%8B-en

*Please see the response for the registration site for the seminar

If you would like to participate in the interview or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Contact information:
Researcher: Chih-Hui Wang
Tel: (02)8768-3266#830
Email: chihhui.wang@ccis.com.tw

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.

Sincerely,
China Credit Information Service, Marketing Research Department