Sushi - Reviews / Ratings

I love sushi, i mean if i could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, its sushi. I’m sure u can all agree that we all want to find fresh sushi and none of that california roll bullshit. This is why I’m starting this thread for people to post the best spots for sushi and give it a rating similar to yelp. I just want to find fantastic fish without having to try every single sushi place in Taipei. So please, list your best places and let me (and other sushi lovers) know which place u think everyone should try at least once. (Sorry kinda copying yelp’s rating kinda system but why change something that works)

Quality Rating:
1 - Horrible experience. Bad food, bad service, and the only thing good was leaving this place
2 - Below Average. Sushi is ok. Most likely won’t come here again unless this was the only place open when I have a craving.
3 - Just average. Pretty decent but nothing spectacular. Might stop by again but wasn’t something i’ll remember forever.
4 - Great place. The food was delicious and I would love to come here again and spread the word about this place
5 - Absolutely terrific. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and come here again tomorrow if possible.

Price Range (based on total of 10 pieces of nigiri): : 0 - 500
$$: 501 - 1000
$$$: 1001 - 1500
$$$$: 1501 - 2000
$$$$$: 2001 - ???

If this thread does get responses, ill update every now and then so itll be all in the first post nice and clean and easy to read.
(FORMAT)
NAME:
ADDRESS/AREA:
PHONE NUMBER/SUGGESTIONS/MISC INFO:
PRICE RANGE( $ - $$$$$) / QUALITY (1 - 5)

Sushi Express:
$

The WanHua fish market (sashimi, not sushi).
5 and $

Only downside is that you have to get there by 6am. :laughing:

Reviving this thread as I’m also looking for great sushi.

What are your favorite sushi spots? Lots of Japanese influence here and have frequented a few omakase joints (don’t have the names but have pics of business cards) and I was pleasantly impressed so I’m sure there’s more out there. Can be high-end or everyday affair. Any input is appreciated.