Swedes bar schools from teaching religion "as if true"

Yes?

Yes?[/quote]
That’s what Hitler used to say*

• When Eva Braun asked him if he wanted another Viennese pastry.

“Oh, I’m sorry Sir, I thought you wanted an Insult. Arguments is three doors down, on the right. Thank you.”

Yes?[/quote]
That’s what Hitler used to say*

• When Eva Braun asked him if he wanted another Viennese pastry.
    [/quote]

Say what you like about Hitler, he was a great painter.

bob, please tell me you’re just looking for an argument and aren’t really a closet commissar. I’m already disillusioned enough with the human race.

bob, please tell me you’re just looking for an argument and aren’t really a closet commissar. I’m already disillusioned enough with the human race.[/quote]
I think this thread has become too meta for you.

Hitler held rather progressive views about the control of VD, though I disagree with his characterization of comic books as inherently decadent.

Wasn’t there a T shirt with the slogan “What about all the good things Hitler did?”

bob, please tell me you’re just looking for an argument and aren’t really a closet commissar. I’m already disillusioned enough with the human race.[/quote]

I am looking for an argument and am not really a closet commisar. You are disillusioned enough already with the human race.

I am looking for an argument and am not really a closet commisar. You are disillusioned enough already with the human race.[/quote]

I don’t suppose you could have said it like you meant it. You owe me a drink after all you’ve put me through.