Swedes Sweet on Satanic Jeans

If I was single and met a blonde Swedish chick wearing these blasphemous jeans, I’d turn her upside down :smiling_imp:

Seriously though, if these were mockinig Islam or other world religions, the PC Swedes wouldn’t be so fond of them.

[quote=“Seattle Times”]

STOCKHOLM, Sweden

Stor stark!

My local Welcome has a straw box with a satanic cross, the words “God is dead” and some similar statements on it.

Merry Christmas to customers.

:astonished: (must check if it is still there now… got to ignore it more or less)

Compared to that, the jeans is rather sweet.

These are like the most popular jeans in Sweden so I’d have to do a lot of turning every day.

These are like the most popular jeans in Sweden so I’d have to do a lot of turning every day.[/quote]

You lucky man!!! :smiling_imp: What a great first post on Forumosa. Admits to turning over a bunch of girls ever day. Liquor in the front, poker in the rear. :bravo:

[quote=“Chewycorns”]If I was single and met a blonde Swedish chick wearing these blasphemous jeans, I’d turn her upside down :smiling_imp:

[/quote]

It is funny to read that this actually bothers you.

[quote=“ratlung”][quote=“Chewycorns”]If I was single and met a blonde Swedish chick wearing these blasphemous jeans, I’d turn her upside down :smiling_imp:

[/quote]

It is funny to read that this actually bothers you.[/quote]

I meant to write, I would turn her over and start from the rear. :smiling_imp:

Seriously though, the jeans don’t bother me at all…I just rememeber reading lots of posts in Scandinavian newspapers about political correctness when it comes to the treatment of Muslim minorities within these countries. For example, a person was kicked out of Norway’s parliament for wearing a “Star of David” on his jacket. :unamused: Furthermore, we all know about the backgrounds of a lot of people on the Nobel committee. :smiling_imp: However, wearing jeans with an upside down cross on them is completely acceptable.

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“ratlung”][quote=“Chewycorns”]If I was single and met a blonde Swedish chick wearing these blasphemous jeans, I’d turn her upside down :smiling_imp:

[/quote]

It is funny to read that this actually bothers you.[/quote]

I meant to write, I would turn her over and start from the rear. :smiling_imp:

Seriously though, the jeans don’t bother me at all…I just rememeber reading lots of posts in Scandinavian newspapers about political correctness when it comes to the treatment of Muslim minorities within these countries. For example, a person was kicked out of Norway’s parliament for wearing a “Star of David” on his jacket. :unamused: Furthermore, we all know about the backgrounds of a lot of people on the Nobel committee. :smiling_imp: However, wearing jeans with an upside down cross on them is completely acceptable.[/quote]

Oh, I see. But it is also something different to wear sentitive symbols to a national institution, or having it on a pair of jeans as a fashionable logo, even if the designer has a deeper motives. But I am not following swedish politics that closely anyway.

These are like the most popular jeans in Sweden so I’d have to do a lot of turning every day.[/quote]

You lucky man!!! :smiling_imp: What a great first post on Forumosa. Admits to turning over a bunch of girls ever day. Liquor in the front, poker in the rear. :bravo:[/quote]

I always enter in style :sunglasses:

If you’re lucky you’ll see the first (probably) Cheap Monday’s in Taiwan when I come to Taipei next month since I have two pairs and they’re my favorite jeans. Then maybe some cute Taiwanese girls will turn me upside down :smiling_imp:

You sound delicious already.

Cutesy Taiwanese girls are the only ones you’re after…?

You sound delicious already.[/quote]

[quote]If you’re lucky you’ll see the first (probably) Cheap Monday’s in Taiwan when I come to Taipei next month since I have two pairs and they’re my favorite jeans. Then maybe some cute Taiwanese girls will turn me upside down :smiling_imp:

Cutesy Taiwanese girls are the only ones you’re after…?[/quote]

I discriminate no one (except guys since I’m heterosexual). Cute girls of all nationalities are welcome :wink:

I bet he is not after a big strong guy like you. Or am I mistaken.

I bet he is not after a big strong guy like you. Or am I mistaken.[/quote]
I have to see him in his dark wash jeans first. EddieG sounds like an open-minded guy, if he doesn’t like me, I got many ladies to introduce him to. :wink:

I bet he is not after a big strong guy like you. Or am I mistaken.[/quote]
I have to see him in his dark wash jeans first. EddieG sounds like an open-minded guy, if he doesn’t like me, I got many ladies to introduce him to. :wink:[/quote]

A strong, well-built, dark-skinned guy like you should be able to pursue even the not so open-minded guy into some, for them, unusual endeavours. But don’t blame me if this obviously satanic person has some other understanding of endeavour. :smiling_imp:

Almost all Swedes are open-minded. I’ll take that as an offer since I only have two friends in Taipei. Prepare the ladies for some Swedish lovin’ :smiling_imp:

Almost all Swedes are open-minded. I’ll take that as an offer since I only have two friends in Taipei. Prepare the ladies for some Swedish lovin’ :smiling_imp:[/quote]
I’m always up for some Swedish meatballs.* Come to mama.

*I don’t eat meat. I don’t eat meatballs.