Sweet Rice Dream - Rice Pudding on Zhongxiao E. Rd (Closed)

I stopped by Sweet Rice Dream last Saturday and got some rice puddings to go - not bad at all, especially the Cocobanana Republic flavor. My daughter Trudi liked it too. If you’re craving some rice pudding, definitely stop by and give them a try. The address is Dunhua South Road, Section 1, Lane 177, No.37. It’s the third lane parallel to and behind California Fitness on Zhongxiao East Road Section 4. Their telephone number is 8771-7221. They have a website at wretch.cc/album/ricepudding1

Thanks for the shout out Mr. Maoman. We had a great first week. Played around with our schedules, etc. and now we’re able to offer a colder product that seems to have great appeal for the local crowd. Making the pudding fresh every day and looking to do some exciting new things with the shop. Can be a little hard to find the shop: if you’re on ZhongXiao, we’re down the little lane (at the corner of California Fitness), 3rd alley (make a left). We share a cul de sac (not really the correct descriptor, but makes sense when you see it) with Zaka Cafe, a great little recently redecorated spot with good coffee, free wifi and a surprisingly large number of good looking young ladies on Thurs-Sun nights.

I guess rice pudding in Taiwan was just too hard of a sell - Sweet Rice Dream shut their doors on August 30. :frowning:

It all depends on the concept/idea … if you have a single product it’s hard to stay in business … you can use and ingredient and give a twist on your products creating multiple versions, but that it’s … just compare to the Portugese/Macau egg tarts … single product, how many are still open? It’s now sold by bakeries and KFC …

But fear not …