Swingers in Taiwan - Huan ren zuo zuo kan

Hey Boss, me and the wife were swinging just the other night with your wife – where were you? :wink:

As a matter of fact,swwinging is said to create a lot of jalousy etc. Not goodat all. Don’t give a rats ass about other people doing it. I’d like to swing with Ju Meifeng. (She must be alone, though)

I was operating the hidden VCR - watch the night market stands for the latest release - You’ll be a star.

Regarding the title of this thread - I was wrong, it was actually called “huan ren zuo zuo Kan” - I will be making the changes soon.

Juba, I asked the wife about the Huan ren shishi kan and huan ren shi kan kan question and she told me that both phrases are widely used in Taiwan and both have the same meaning. So, please don’t get all out of joint about your shishi can point because in Taiwan both options are acceptable. :wink:

Boss Hogg - Here are the numbers of results derived from a Google search for the following phrases:

Variety, however, is the spice of life.

Why would anyone want to do this? I honestly don’t see the attraction. I mean, I can understand why men would cheat on their wives (or women on their husbands), but why in God’s name would you want your wife or husband to “cheat” on you (oh, you know what I mean) while you watch–out of the corner of your eye, presumably?

And then what do you do after you’ve had your fun? Play cards? Put on your clothes and skulk away in shame? Realistically, I’d have to say that this is a pretty sure-fire road to divorce–and swingers, correct me if I’m wrong on this. Sex is like a drug. More and more of it WON’T make you happy, it’ll just ruin all your relationships, and your life.

All you people who voted for “too scared” or something–here’s an idea for something REALLY radical and perverted in the eyes of society: Lifelong fidelity. One man, one woman, period. A clean and wholesome lifestyle. Obedience to moral and spiritual precepts. Children. (See–I just KNOW that THIS will offend people…)

In this “Sex and the City” world we live in, this viewpoint is seen as being quaint, and not really a viable way to live. For me, though, it’s the only way to go. :sunglasses:

Thine is the key to the kingdom of heaven, my son, for thou art without sin. Amen.

Vincent, a lot of people get off on this very stuff. Some people do it regularly, and even record it for posterity (or at least their own future viewing pleasure) :wink:

Hardly. In the US, there are swingers’ clubs. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t exist in other countries as well. They host parties and have get togethers all the time. Why would they feel shame if everyone was consenting and in agreement?

Again, why? If the people are all open and consenting, why should swinging necessarily result in divorce. If couples experience difficulties after swinging, I think it would be due to their own lack of committment to each other and in that case, difficulties would arise with or without swinging.

I’ve never participated in swinging after I got married… but I can tell you without any hesitation that the more sex I get, the happier I am…

Its odd, I think. Many men are able to separate sex from love and do this frequently in attempts to explain away or rationalize instances of infidelity. But in my mind, swinging, where both couples are in 100% agreement and consent to the acts, there is no breach of fidelity. The infidelity, in any event is not so much the secretive and illicit sex that takes place in an affair, but rather in the deceit involved in the same. I just don’t see how swinging, where there is no deceit, can break up a marriage or relationship between two people who are 100% in love with each other and who both can accept that sex and love CAN, in certain situations, be separated, at will. Of course, sex and love is the ultimate… but sex with permission, but without love, ain’t bad at all.

Nothing terribly radical about this. I think most people probably do this. I do.

What makes “one man - one woman” either moral or spiritual? As far as I’m concerned, if a couple swings with 100% agreement and consent, where no deceit or coersion exists, there is nothing immoral going on at all.

Are there any swinger clubs in taipe or taoyuan. if yes how to find them ? Pls some one suggest.
Ijust moved to taoyuan, in taiwan. have some swinging experience in europe
What does “Huan ren zuo zuo kan”
mean. how to write in chinese.

It means “change people and give it a try.”

Wouldn’t this technically be illegal in Taiwan, where infidelity is considered criminal?

The book Sex at Dawn argues this to be our evolutionary default value, so to speak:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_at_Dawn

I suspect that their conclusions are overdrawn, and that archaic human societies–and individuals within those societies–followed a variety of arrangements, including monogamous marriage. A major benefit of marriage (i.e., commitment to sexual exclusivity as a means of ensuring knowledge of paternity) is that it multiplies the number of known relatives, both blood and in-law, and makes it possible to maintain family ties even with people in distant groups.

Personally, I have zero attraction to orgies / swapping / sluts and prostitutes / etc., although I find the phenomena amusing and of prurient interest (in much the same way that I enjoy discussing incest and bestiality). Morally, though, I don’t care what YOU do, so jia yo and I hope everyone gets what they want.

[quote=“Bassman”]Anyway, this couple is sitting on the show, wearing shades and hats, saying that their marriage was drifting apart for 6 years, so they decided to give it a try. They say that it taught them what they were doing wrong and made them closer.

Can anyone be so stupid… answer… YES.
Think of the risk, aids etc, what are you going to be bringing home to the wife and what’s she going to be bringing home for you?

Russian roulette anyone??!![/quote]

There are roughly 22,296 people with AIDS in Taiwan. Not to mention that if you antiretroviral drugs, you will live for a long time. 999 people died in traffic deaths in Taiwan from January to June 2011. According to Wikipedia, there was around 2,243 new cases of people with HIV in Taiwan as of reports from December 2013. I also wonder what percentage of those cases are the result of people becoming infected in China.

My point is that riding a scooter is more likely to lead to death in Taiwan than having sex. About as many people die in Taiwan each year on the highways as people who become infected with the HIV virus. Plus, if you take antiretroviral drugs, you can live a long time.

taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ … 2003512190

I do think you would have to be mighty bored with your wife to want to swap.

I vaguely recall reading that some huge percentage of foreign men here acquire STD’s.

Chlamydia is apparently the most common STD here, with hep b and syphilis also common. FYI:

std.sagepub.com/content/21/4/253

From a “lost” episode of The Flintstones:

FRED: “I dunno, little buddy. Things with Wilma just aren’t as exciting as they used to be.”
BARNEY: “I know what you mean, Fred. It’s the same with me and Betty.”
FRED: “Say Barney, I have an idea. Why don’t we try partner swapping?”
BARNEY: “That’s a great idea, Fred! Let’s tell the girls.”

(Morning, a prehistoric bedroom. A bird sings. FRED’s face emerges from the covers.)

FRED: “Wow, that was great! I feel like a new man!”

(BARNEY’S face emerges from under the covers beside him)

BARNEY: “It sure was, Fred! Let’s go see how the girls did!”

[quote=“simpe_natural”]Are there any swinger clubs in taipe or Taoyuan. if yes how to find them ? Pls some one suggest.
Ijust moved to Taoyuan, in Taiwan. have some swinging experience in europe
What does “Huan ren zuo zuo kan”
mean. how to write in chinese.[/quote]

I hate to point out the obvious but… this is probably not the best place to make such an inquiry. Also: good fucking luck if you’re a single heterosexual man and/or not fluent in Chinese.

There are roughly 22,296 people with AIDS in Taiwan. Not to mention that if you antiretroviral drugs, you will live for a long time. 999 people died in traffic deaths in Taiwan from January to June 2011. According to Wikipedia, there was around 2,243 new cases of people with HIV in Taiwan as of reports from December 2013. I also wonder what percentage of those cases are the result of people becoming infected in China.[/quote]

Unsurprisingly, swingers are generally smarter about safe sex and getting tested than most people. Any additional partners increases risk but it isn’t fair to characterize it as “Russian roulette” as the person you responded to did.

I am in a long and happy relationship, and we have children. We also swing regularly, and are both equally involved in the activity.
We got into swinging not because our marriage was on the rocks, or because we were bored with each other, but because sometimes its just great to go out and fun. My partner is a monster, and I am…well, a monster. We choose our partners carefully. Sometimes we play with other couples, sometimes just one other. It adds variety and excitement to our lives, has increased our trust of each other, vanquished jealousy and has allowed us to grow and learn together. It’s also allowed us to become incredibly open-minded and free with each other - I don’t know, it’s difficult to describe. However, I can’t think of any drawbacks or negative effects yet.
It’s not for everybody, and I guess you have to be ready as a couple and think in the same way as each other.
We have regular partners that we see and trust, and we are not concerned about getting STD’s because we are very careful. However, there is research to suggest that STD’s are less common in swingers. One reason is because swingers are more careful, and the other is because a partner in a relationship that swings is less likely to go out and sleep around without telling the other, and then bring an STD home.
Being open sexually both with your partner and other people can be very liberating, especially when the relationship involves a lot of sexual energy. Hell, frequently we’ll just flick on the webcam and do it in front of the whole world.
It’s an incentive to stay fit and healthy and there is always something to look forward to. This Wednesday, in fact, for us.

Life is short, guys!

I don’t know… swingers look like they have alot of fun. And honestly it looks like good wholesome entertainment to me.

Some people even do it on stage in front of an audience.

:smiley:

I heard the french don’t swing per se. He has his mistresses and she has her paramours.

There is even a french word for this… its called “cheating”

Just like the old Merican couple who spice up their marriage by going dancing once a week. She goes on Fridays and he goes on Saturdays .

When i first read the title I thought it was Huan as in “wild” and not “change”