Switching Jobs and Work Permits


My wife is Taiwanese. I have been employed here for a number of years legally.

If I switch jobs what paper work would I need to fill out to become legal under the new job? Anything? Everything?

What are the scenarios?

Best Regards.


See the discussion in “Foreign Spouse Work Permit GUARANTEE” at


I guess my question should be how then would I change my work permit status to a marriage based status?



Please see the discussion in “Foreign Spouses Network” at