Taichung Comedy Starring Hartley: Londoner May 17th, 10pm

Also featured will be:

Tom Levene
Matt ‘Puppet Guy’ Bronsil
Mark Goding
Josh Myers

Come along, I’ve got one new joke and it even has a punchline.

Moderators - Forumosa won’t allow me to post in the Taichung thread, so can you move this for me please?

See ya there!

[quote=“Hartley”]Also featured will be:

Tom Levene
Matt ‘Puppet Guy’ Bronsil
Mark Goding
Josh Myers

Come along, I’ve got one new joke and it even has a punchline.

Moderators - Forumosa won’t allow me to post in the Taichung thread, so can you move this for me please?[/quote]

Josh Myers = Taichung Improv.
The Londoner is a great place for comedy. There were over 70 people there last time for the improv show and it was a big hit.

Important Announcement:

The comedy poet “Edward Schmedward” has now agreed that at around 10:25 Saturday he will suddenly decide to do an impromptu performance, surprising everyone.

Edward was last seen at Manchester’s famous Comedy Store, where he mistakenly judged the audience.

[quote=“Hartley”]
Edward was last seen at Manchester’s famous Comedy Store, where he mistakenly judged the audience.[/quote]

Don’t ASK what he did at ‘Beat the Frog’.

How come you can make fun of Hartley being not funny, but we can’t?

公平
!

Kurt, I hope you haven’t become confused again.

Just a quick side note : Taichung has become a great place for comedy lately. The Improv Group has had 2 successful headlining shows in the area: One in Taichung and one in Changhua. The show in Taichung was at the Londoner.

I’m excited about this show. My last few shows have been a big success in both Improv and Stand Up. If it’s been a while since you have seen a comedy show, or you have never seen one, be sure to stop by. Free Heinekin beer with the ticket. I may be able to even help out with tickets…private message me for more details.

Hope to see you there!
Matt

Hartley was super-funny last time I seen 'im. Not just saying this because he’s my mate*.

*Well, we know eachother. I think he hates me, having worked with me.

I don’t hate you; I think you’re lovely.

A great crowd, and a great gig - thanks to Tom for organizing it and doing a great set, Matt, Mark and Josh for performing, everyone for turning up (especially Ashley) and Andrew at Hotel One for really looking after me.

Ow Ow, my breaking little heart… Landis also did a good job… (long sigh now… :s )

Kidding, was a great show and a good night. having just moved down to the area I can assure all of you, the Londoner is the place to go in Taichung…

Landis, you were great. Sorry about that - I didn’t forget you, but I could only remember you as Mr ‘2 Acres Plowed’.

Please forgive me for being a twat.

xxxx

No, not at all.