Taichung pet store closing sale

For those in Taichung…

A pet store on Zhong Ming rd. (between Wu Quan rd. and Shang Xiang Rd.) is closing and selling out their stuff. Most of it is pretty dirty, but they have some carriers, hamster houses, shampoos and other stuff that is still ok. They’ve specialized in fish tho so more aquarium stuff.

They also have 2 cats, 1 turtle and many hamsters as I’ve seen this evening. Probably they would need to be bought, but probably very cheap. The cats I must say are not very well taken care off :frowning: The litter boxes have more poop than litter, and the cats’ fur is not maintained. But I’m sure they would be fancy cats after a bath and a visit at the vet. One is orange with longer hair, the other is grey/brown tabby. I hope they can find someone to take them, because their current condition makes me worried what will happen to them if not.

So if someone is interested, maybe stop by there this weekend~

My cat is interested, but he doesn’t really like the drive to Taichung. I tried.

Was driving past yesterday so stopped to take a look.

Loads of stuff outside, but seems they’re now fully closed and are not selling anything. They are moving to a new location on Daya road. No sign of any cats, though windows were still full of hamsters.

[quote=“aphasiac”]Was driving past yesterday so stopped to take a look.

Loads of stuff outside, but seems they’re now fully closed and are not selling anything. They are moving to a new location on Daya road. No sign of any cats, though windows were still full of hamsters.[/quote]

Must have closed then, on Friday night was still open. Hopefully the cats were taken then~

I guess so. Hope they’re ok.

Always wondered what happens to pets the petshops can’t sell. Surely they can’t just keep them indefinitely.

[quote=“aphasiac”]I guess so. Hope they’re ok.

Always wondered what happens to pets the petshops can’t sell. Surely they can’t just keep them indefinitely.[/quote]

I know… I also wondered about that… and surely 15000 cats and dogs don’t sell that well :s