Taichung/Taipei Hotels - Any recommendations?

Hey everyone,
Im going to stay in Taichung (Fri) and Taipei (Sat) this weekend and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some cheapish/clean accomodation there. I’ve searched and found some places which I’ll call tomorrow but if anyone can help I’d really appreciate it! If you know if the staff speak English that would be good info as well!
Thanks!

[quote=“Lacerate”]Hey everyone,
Im going to stay in Taichung (Fri) and Taipei (Sat) this weekend and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some cheapish/clean accomodation there. I’ve searched and found some places which I’ll call tomorrow but if anyone can help I’d really appreciate it! If you know if the staff speak English that would be good info as well!
Thanks![/quote]

Please do a search. This topic has been answered many times.

Hey Mucha,
I already did a search but I was just looking for some other opinions. I did notice your tag pop up a bit so I guess you certainly have heard this question many times before and thought I was being super lazy (which I can definitely be guilty of!). Either way cheers for the previous work youve put out on the topic.
Best

Didn’t think you were lazy, maybe just new. The reason it’s better to search and then post on an already existing thread is that it keeps all the info in one thread instead of pieces scattered about. In the future when someone else goes to look for info on hotels they are going to find this one among others, and probably get frustrated that there is no content to it, just two guys nattering on regarding much ado about nothing. :wink: