Taichung Tax Office

OK, I already checked on the one post for this question and the link that someone put doesn’t work anymore.

So where the uFcK is the Taichung Office ?? I mean can someone give me the address pleeeeze.

Thanks. :astonished:

Main Office:No.99, Sec.2, Wunsin RD., Taichung City
Toll Free:0800-086969 ServiceTEL:(04)22585000 FAX:(04)2251-6972

If Taichung is the same as Taipei, you don’t always have to go to the main office. You can go to branch offices for many services. I live in New Taipei city, but I never go to the main office in Banchiao. I can go to the branch office in my neighborhood to file, get records, etc. The office in my district branch has a foreign taxpayer desk. The clerk speaks English.

Main office is on Wen Xin Sect 2 just south of Gong Zheng, near the McDonalds.
臺中市西屯區文心路二段99號

Each district has its own office, and you probably have to go to the one in your district. Where are you?

(I was going to write a “duh” reply saying to do a google search, but the official English website is crap.)

In the future you can call the foreigner hotline.

[quote=“neesh”]Main Office:No.99, Sec.2, Wunsin Rd., Taichung City
Toll Free:0800-086969 ServiceTEL:(04)22585000 FAX:(04)2251-6972

If Taichung is the same as Taipei, you don’t always have to go to the main office. You can go to branch offices for many services. I live in New Taipei city, but I never go to the main office in Banqiao. I can go to the branch office in my neighborhood to file, get records, etc. The office in my district branch has a foreign taxpayer desk. The clerk speaks English.

My ARC address is New Taipei City, my Taiwanese household registration is Taipei city. I have filed and gotten documents in the city and county. It doesn’t seem to matter.
[/quote]

Depends. If you’re doing something that requires a specific person or service, you have to go to that particular branch. That Wen Xin office is huge and busy; it feels like a DMV office back home. I prefer going to my branch office where I know the two ladies who work the desk for foreigner services.

Thanks guys, a great help.

Theres one off of chongde rd in beitun…great place.

Go north on chongde, past wenxin, past sanxi and the car dealership…keep going straiht. Hit the 711 on the right and make a left. There are signs in english on chongde by the 711 showing you the way.

There’s some big a** glass tax office near the art museum, right from the LinShen Rd. Never been there, but I think this is where I had to send my tax payment proof.