[Taipei]03.06(FRI)Dance Department Warm Up Party @The SOHO

DANCE DEPARTMENT
NATIONAL WARM UP PARTY @THE SOHO TAIPEI

Announce Dance Department Grand Opening Party in Tainan,Warm up party in Taipei will be hold on at the SOHO!

HOST DJ
STANLEY KO

SUPPORT DJs
D7
KAORU
JOY

FEAT. D.E.A. STUDIO

+VENUE
The SOHO dining space & URBAN 9 BAR
No.149, Sec. 1, Dunhua S. Rd., Da-an District, Taipei
RSVP: 02-27511338

+ENTRANCE
A. AT DOOR NT$ 300

B. 03/14 PRESALE TICKET NT700 = FREE ENTRANCE TO THE SOHO ON 3/6+ ONE DRINK + DANCE DEPARTMENT PARTY ENTRANCE ON 3/14

+MORE INFO
dance-department.org
thesoho.com.tw/
tw.myblog.yahoo.com/thesoho-jennifer/
wretch.cc/dea0928

Friday 6th March ,Dance Department will hold a warm-up party at the new landmark of the Eastern ,THE SOHO dining space & URBAN 9 BAR . THE SOHO owns five-story building and sky garden balcony, Main idea combines elements of nations to show New York Soho’s style, 1F & 2F are The SOHO dining space with wooden tables and grey wall, to enjoy a variety of American-style meals and exotic small point. Exhibited kitchen at 3F can watch chef cooking; the large french window at URBAN 9 BAR of 4F unbridled appreciates for your whole Eastern night; on the top floor LOFT is a open space, do not want to be confined to the interior can also be unloaded atrial at outside with acceptance of baptism.

Event will be hold at Urban 9 Bar and Loft the sky garden balcony. check venue pictrure here.0rz.tw/CVD2J

Main show will be hosted by Stanley Ko who is the resident DJ at Ministry Of Sound Taipei,style genre covers Progressive/Minimal/Tech House. be skilled at controlled whole vibe when he display. If you like John Digweed style just don’t miss his performance!

Otherwise warm up party at the SOHO co-operates with D.E.A. Studio,the electronic dance music promotional crew. They bring us their supported DJ Joy,who’s DJ style is oriented to progressive. Atmosphere tonight will be different in general dance club scene.

You can also buy the Dance Department in Tainan presale ticket at THE SOHO 6th March,and get the warm up party free entrance plus one drink.

Dance Department Grand Opening Party will reveal more preferential message, pay attation to:

dance-department.org

What? I thought they shut down years ago?

no no no, exchange with beautiful lady to be their new boss. they rename to be the SOHO and Re-decorated!
just check it at this friday night,enojy the roof’s vibe and music & wine,also check the pic here
facebook.com/event.php?eid=6 … 438&ref=mf
or
.0rz.tw/CVD2J
I am Kaoru, nice to meet you~

I’m totally confused.
It sounds like you’re saying that MOS has reopened as The Soho, but that’s not right is it?
Nice looking place though.

the SOHO is a different place with MOS. and MOS Taipei has gone bust for a long time.
the SOHO at the cross between Civic Blvd and DunHua S. Rd.
really beautiful place.

Main show DJ comes from ex MOS Taipei who is resident before.

Cheers :sunglasses:

I’ve walked past Urban9 bar a couple of times. It does look nice - didn’t realise there was more to it than 1F though.

Hello cfimages, you can check this link,there are some fotos about 4th floor and roof

flickr.com/photos/16393542@N … 467660948/

and here is their owners blog , more fotos inside.
tw.myblog.yahoo.com/thesoho-jennifer/gallery

Just come with your firends have a drink with me at Friday ,I will play at 23:00-24:00.My name is Kaoru,Nice to meet you. :smiley:

Dance Department Warm Up party at the SOHO
Host DJ
Stanley Ko’s New MIX !!

tracklist

Joice - Turkish Bazar (T Crew Remix) (Cupito)
Modul - Chaos Koof (Harthouse)
Nicone - Everything So Clear (Marek Hemmann Remix) (Supdub)
Hans Bouffmyhre - Stone Dead (Gary Beck Remix) (Sleaze)
Guy Noir - Delusion (Argy’s Big Room Dub) (District Corruption)
Ellen Allien - Ondu (Paul Ritch Remix) (Bitch Control)
Roach Motel - The Night (Livio & Roby Romanian Dub Mix) (Junior Boys Own)
Sei A - Smile For Me (Chaim Remix) (Missive Music) -
MIDI - Reflection On HLC
Tatoo Detectives - Drugstore Cowboys (Wehbba Remix) (Teggno)
Mikalogic - Follow Me (BWG)
Solee - Jule (Umani’s Umm Remix) (Parquet)
Koen Groeneveld - Wake Turbulence (Abzolut)
Volta, DJ Soma Cruz - Spotwoods (Peter Pixzel Mix) (Kismet)
MIDI - Reflection On HLC
Augest, Bachert - Queermann (Dimmer)

DOWNLOAD at sendspace.com/file/lubo0o

Listen what I mean the skilled at controlling the whole vibe when he display.

Celebrate for Dance Department Grand Opening,The SOH Owarm up party will have special offer at Happy Hour 22:30-24:00

1. Jose Cuervo Tequila shot, one shot for NT$100 two for NT$160, three for NT$180, four shot for NT$200 (offer to buy at one time )
  2. Cocktail buy one get one free : Vodka, Whisky,Gin…+ Coke, 7-up, Soda, Tonic… one for NT$150
    3.Carsberg Beer or Budweiser Beer One for NT$150, buy four get one free

Cheers ,Mates