Taipei American School Admissions Grade 3 Help

Was notified by TAS Admissions Director Ms. Winnie Tang today that the third grade class for the 2017-2018 school year has been completely filled. I sent in my son’s application on January 2017 and was just notified today. I called up the Dominican American School in Taipei today and was told by the Admissions office Ms. Connie that the 3rd grade class for the 2017-2018 school year has been filled as well. Why is there such a high demand for American school lately? Seems like all the true American Expats have left Taiwan. The students are predominantly local Taiwan kids USA passport holders. My son and I are both American citizens. He just finished second grade curriculum at Lih Jen Bilingual elementary school.

What are my options now? Can I contact AIT for help? Money is of no object. Would a making a donation or establishing personal relationship with school teachers at TAS or Dominicans improve my son’s chance to secure a spot in the upcoming school year?

Anyone know Dr Sharon Hennessy or Dr. Catriona Moran at TAS personally and can help pull a string for me?
Many thanks in advance