Taipei and the Audi RS4's

[quote=“feropont”][quote=“tommy525”]Wow RS6 avant? They dont even bring that into the USA . Its a v10 right? Same engine used on the v10 R8? Thing would be a monster. But Id rather have an R8 v10 . But then I don’t have a family, dogs or go camping, and i only have ONE friend at a time, so the 2 seater R8 would work. I want mine in white with the dk brown leather seating.

Whats the cost there? Audi seems to be almost double what the MSRP is in the USA. But then I heard that Audi sells the cheapest anywhere in the world in the USA.[/quote]

That is correct. RS6 Avant
Don’t know how much it cost.
The last two seater from Audi I tried, previous generation TT I felt like I am in coffin; too small for me (I am 186cm) hope they did better job with R8. But again I am WRX guy, not big car either but plenty of head and legroom.

oo I forgot, color was black

and you can drive…COUPLE (blond and brunet) friends at the time :slight_smile:[/quote]

I’ve always loved these powerful Audi wagons…exterior styling is subtle enough to throw off most unknowing challengers. The idea of smoking just about everything out there in a wagon is very appealing.

friday i saw on discovery channel, top gear did a test drive of the rs6 avant.

v10 bi-turbo w/quattro ------> BAT SHIT INSANITY!!!

makes u think though why the rs6 gets two turbos and the r8 doesn’t? ain’t the r8 suppose to be there flagship, wtf.

[quote=“smellybumlove”]Its a lambo V10 … with 2 turbos attached :astonished:
Did you see what its capable of with a remap, over 700BHP!!!
Theres a youtube video of it going 0-300kph, this thing is a monster, auto too!.

Anyway i checked the S4 avant, its got service history, private of course but receipts have been kept for the all important cam belt change.
Will be taking it for a spin next week, if all goes well I have my S4/RS4 project :smiley:[/quote]

good luck on the test drive! hope it’s cherry and u get the car. that car is a keeper!

goapr.com/products/?vehicle=A4_B5

awe-tuning.com/pages/gallery … /index.cfm