【Taipei Arena/台北アリーナ/타이베이 아레나】⛸️

Address/住所/주소->台北市松山區南京東路四段2號
The Ice Land, a secondary venue of Taipei Arena, is a year-round ice-skating rink with an international standard size, besides offering standardized indoor ice for such sports as ice hockey and speed skating. The Ice Land is available for public skating on weekdays;it also offers an array of education/training programs, accommodating up to 800 seats in the audience area. In addition, there are also 6,000+ m2 of business area inside the Taipei Arena to offer audiences a comfortable dining and recreational experience. As part of Taipower’s underground transformer station project, a north-facing outdoor square was constructed to connect that business section to shopping blocks nearby.

What’s the point of opening this thread? Promoting your Facebook page?

YES,Introduction Taiwan.

Wow that is really cool taipeialex, without this thread I don’t think I would of known about this.

Yes, because I’ve always said what Taipei really needs is a fucking international class ice skating rink (ice skating being big here and all) that burns up a huge amount of energy in a location where we could have had a nice park with a fucking duck pond or rubber dinghy rapids or something.

can I post new Introduction?

Wonder what that means?

I don’t think people on this site are much interested in that kind of information.

OK,Thanks.

I want to ice skate now.

Welcome to Taiwan, TaipeiAlex.