Taipei Driving schools - contact details anyone?

I have searched and read all the threads I can find on this subject but cannot seem to find the addresses or really any contact details for Taipei city driving schools. I can drive but need 2-3 hours training for the test, and would prefer to do the training and test in the same place. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

There are two driving schools near the Taibei County vehicle registration office in Zhonghe, not far from Banqiao. I will edit this post when I get the exact address. There is another driving school at the far end of Shezi peninsular (far north end of Yanping North Road). Shezi is part of Shilin District but is divided from the rest of Shilin by the Jilong River. The driving school is right near where the Jilong River joins the Danshui River.

Here’s one for you:
永安駕訓班 Yongan Driving School
北市羅斯福路4段56號6F
6F, No. 56, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taibei City
Tel: 23670779, 23677248, 23651361
Web site: www.car.infolive.net (on-line enrollment available)

Yongan’s driving schools are in Zhonghe, Banqiao and Jilong near Xizhi, and they also give on-road lessons.

Can anyone recommend a driving school (English speaking) in Taipei? I can drive but want to practice the course.

[quote=“Rascal”]Can anyone recommend a driving school (English speaking) in Taipei? I can drive but want to practice the course.[/quote]I merged your post in here, Rascal. See Juba’s post above for some info.

If anyone could provide more addresses and info that would be great. This question crops up fairly frequently.