3 on 3 hockey is the fastest game in Taiwan. We play shinny every Tuesday night in XiMenDing at 9:45PM (10:15 during summer months). We also play full ice hockey (5 on 5) on Thursday nights at 11:00PM at Taipei Arena. The cost is about 500NT per session and spots are given to TGHC members first, then to anyone else if there is room on the bench. We also organize two seasons of hockey each year, a fall/winter 3 on 3 and a spring 5 on 5. We also host about 2 or 3 tournaments per year and are planning on attending other tournaments hosted all over Asia, from Bangkok to Harbin and from Kuala Lumpur to New Delhi, TGHC is quickly developing a reputation as the team to beat in Asia. Not bad for a bunch of Kindy Teachers and Restaurateurs. See our facebook page if you want to play or are interested in becoming a member (Members must buy jerseys).
To provide consistent men’s rec ice hockey in Taipei.
TGHC Membership Tenets:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Priority will be given to players with no other place to play ice hockey
- Tuesdays (maximum of 16 players)
- Thursdays (maximum of 20 players)
- Lots of ice time on an equal ice time basis
- Gentlemanly play
• No long shifts
- Three (3) strike system
• Cancellation by SMS to the sub-master the day before (response required).
• Seventy-five (3/4) attendance required
- Open finances, non-profit
Two-peat champs of Kaoihsiung 3 on 3 Tournament