Taipei shopping trip

Looking for good places to shop in Taipei which I will be there for 10 days. Also if you are familiar with the area please state the shopping centres worth going to. Thank you for your time.

Also I saw on the news tonight that Taiwan is snowing is it really that cold??

Up on Ali Shan but not in Taipei city. Currently it’s cold, in particular in the evening, seen 9 degree C on a display around town.
It was raining for days until last week but now it seems to have stopped, so it’s actually quite nice outside during the day (a bit chilly perhaps but I like that).

[quote=“ashlee”]Looking for good places to shop in Taipei which I will be there for 10 days. Also if you are familiar with the area please state the shopping centres worth going to. Thank you for your time.

Also I saw on the news tonight that Taiwan is snowing is it really that cold??[/quote]What kind of things are looking to shop for?

Yes, tell us what you are looking for.
One thing that makes shopping in Taiwan different is that stores selling the same products are often found grouped together. A good example of this is Bo-ai Street - for two blocks the street has almost nothing but camera stores.