Taipei Times Article on Stray Situation and AnimalsTaiwan

If the amount of work Ron Brownlow has put into writing and researching his article is anything to go by, tomorrow there should be a great piece in the Taipei Times about the stray problem in Taiwan and how groups such as AnimalsTaiwan are striving to make a difference.

Bring your copy to the quiz on Sunday and I’ll autograph it for you. :smiley:

[quote=“Stray Dog”]If the amount of work Ron Brownlow has put into writing and researching his article is anything to go by, tomorrow there should be a great piece in the Taipei Times about the stray problem in Taiwan and how groups such as AnimalsTaiwan are striving to make a difference.

Bring your copy to the quiz on Sunday and I’ll autograph it for you. :smiley:[/quote]

You can write??

Pawprint

Funny. It’s usually great minds that think alike.

[quote=“Stray Dog”]If the amount of work Ron Brownlow has put into writing and researching his article is anything to go by, tomorrow there should be a great piece in the Taipei Times about the stray problem in Taiwan and how groups such as AnimalsTaiwan are striving to make a difference.

Bring your copy to the quiz on Sunday and I’ll autograph it for you. :smiley:[/quote]
Well done, SD! :bravo: The full article can be found here.

[color=black]Woof![/color]
:scooby:

Thank you, Gustav! :slight_smile:

The article was pretty good - the only fault worth mentioning is that, in the hard copy, a picture of our Dr Yang, at YangMing Vet Hospital in Tienmu, is captioned as being Dr Donald Huang, of our vet at Jia Ching on Nanking East Road.

Great that the stray situation is still making the news - we need to keep it in the public eye, and I thank Ron very much for helping us do just that.

Night, all!

Sean