Taipei to Hong Kong

On average how much is a flight from Taipei to Hong Kong. I may be traveling there in a few months.

Varies between as low as $3000 NT and $15,000 NT. Depending on airlines, seat class (I didn’t list business prices), and time of travel.

I paid around 12k a couple of months ago on Cathay Pacific, departing in the morning and returning in the evening. Departure in the afternoon would have reduced the price by around 3k I was told.

If you already know your travel plan a few weeks in advance, then try the online options like
www.zuji.com.tw
www.eztravel.com.tw
(sorry, website in chinese only) they can be as cheap as NT$3K. me personally never managed to get a ticket that cheap before.

i usually fly CX or KA and i normally book a few days in advance - costs about NT$9K

Thanks for the info.

Would it be best to contact a travel agent for tickets or do it online?

I was told after 15 of Aug the ticket will be cheaper .
Because there are not many people for touring at that time.

[quote=“mlpgd”]If you already know your travel plan a few weeks in advance, then try the online options like
www.zuji.com.tw
www.eztravel.com.tw
(sorry, website in Chinese only) they can be as cheap as NT$3K. me personally never managed to get a ticket that cheap before.

i usually fly CX or KA and i normally book a few days in advance - costs about NT$9K[/quote]

I have always used eztravel, i am checking out zuji now. websites tickets are always cheaper right? I am going to visit Thailand regularly any idea on how to get the cheapest ticket possible?

Tickets start around NT$7400. If you have a clear idea on your travelling date, please do not hesitate to contact Christine (tungshan@hotmail) or Jack (jhtsao@hotmail.com) or tel: 07-971-7985. We provide free travel/vacation planning & consulting.

101vision.com (English website coming soon)

We might go to Disneyland next week. I wonder how the Olympics have affected the volume of travel to Hongkong. We’re also considering Tokyo.

Worth checking the Thai website. From time-to-time they’ve had a very cheap fare - just one flight a day. Yes its a direct flight, not via BKK.

I’m also considering that cross-Canada bus excursion. Prices went way down recently.

what’s the URL for the local Taiwanese THAI AIR website ? is it in english too ?

thaiairways.com/

thaiairways.com/[/quote]

thats the international one, not the Taiwanese one. I wont find any promotions/offers for flights DEPARTING Taiwan. usually ThaiAir has websites with its own URLs in every bigger country…

Thought I’d gravedig a thread instead of start a new topic.
I saw tickets from Taipei to HK on HK express for 408nt each way plus fees and it came out to 2500 nt but when I went to book, it jumped suddenly
Now it’s $3506nt, almost a $1000nt jump.
Thinking it’s not worth it now but looking ahead at their fare calander those super cheap airfares seem to be just click bait and hard to get.

A round trip flight to HK that is under NT$4000 is a very good deal

1 Like

Return? This is already cheap, man! Just beware odd/inconvenient departure or arrival times, which can really ruin the cost-saving party.

Guy

2 Likes

@fumarole @afterspivak
Thanks just making sure … I’ll probably grab those seats

Cathay Pacific is advertising $3577 on their website. I like them because I can usually print my boarding pass or use my mobile phone to scan. If you have an ARC, definitely sign up for the e-gate at the airport. Super fast!

1 Like