Taiwan 13th Smartest in World, 4th in IQ

It’s not a test of knowledge so it doesn’t matter so much for age. Your brain is still growing so a child’s IQ isn’t going to be their adult IQ, but low IQ children usually still fall into low IQ scores as adults.

BS, criticism of Islam is islamiphobia? If anything he is for Islamic reform which I find laughable.

Some of you need to see what islam is really like.

Is Mohammad closer to ISIS or a moderate?

Statistics gathered by Pure Research 2011

-50% of Indonesian Muslims (the largest Muslim population in the world) support strict Sharia Law

-76% of Pakistani Muslims support strict Sharia Law

-65% of Egyptian Muslims support strict Sharia Law

-82% of Bangladeshi Muslims support strict Sharia Law

-71% of Nigerian Muslims support strict Sharia Law

-83% of Iranian Muslims support strict Sharia Law

-75% of Moroccan Muslims support strict Sharia Law

-99% of Afghan Muslims support strict Sharia Law

-89% of Palestinian Muslims support strict Sharia Law

78% of Iraqi Muslims think that the honour killings of women can be justified

-60% of Jordanian Muslims support the terrorist group Hamas

-70% of Indonesian Muslims blame America and/or Israel for 9/11

-70% of Egyptian Muslims supported Osama Bin Laden

-25% of Bangladeshi Muslims think that suicide bombing can be justified

-67% of Bangladeshi Muslims also think that the honour killings of women can be justified

-32% of Turkish Muslims think that the honour killings of women can be justified (that’s coming from what is thought to be the most moderate Muslim country)

-76% of Afghan Muslims think that the honour killings of women can be justified

-78% of Palestinian Muslims supported Osama Bin Laden

-89% of Palestinian Muslims also support terrorist attacks on Israel

And then there’s in the West!

-52% of British Muslims think that homosexuality should be illegal

-78% of British Muslims also think that people who draw Prophet Muhammad in a cartoon should be prosecuted

-35% of French Muslims think that suicide bombing can be justified

-19% of American Muslims are favourable to Al Qaeda

-13% of American Muslims also think violence towards civilians can be justified

I guess pointing out these things is islamophbia to you?

Thanks for posting those numbers. It’s good to know they look better in the USA.

If that’s all the Harris has done, then he’s not Islamophobic. Too bad he believes we should profile them at the airport and we should launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike on the Islamic world.

If i’m looking for the Chinese triad, what kind of person should I put more resources looking for? I think there is some logic behind it. It’s not nice and PC, but maybe realistic.

Liberals seem to have zero issues with profiling when it comes to things like affirmative action.

1 Like

I watched a video on this because I didn’t know what he said. Either you’ve been mislead and failed to take in the context or you did so on purpose. He basically said people like ISIS who has shown over and over that they have a belief that killing people will bring them to paradise and are also willing to follow through, it isn’t illogical to nuke them first before they nuke us if they got their hands on a nuke. He brings in Pakistan, they have nukes, he doesn’t want to nuke them because they are not jihadists so far. I don’t see how this is islamaphobic, it’s common sense. If someone breaks in my house with ski masks and assault rifles, seems reasonable I shoot them first.

Mainland China on place number three? Are you sure that is Intelligence and not the list of the countries that thefted the most (intellectual)property in the last years?