Taiwan 13th Smartest in World, 4th in IQ

The fence on Hungary’s border has so far been very successful in reducing refugees trying to enter Hungary.Hungarian border barrier - Wikipedia

You guys on the “IQ tests are racist” side know that, for example, within the US all IQ tests are standardized, right? And that even within the same nation, from people who grow up in the same culture, the correlation between race and IQ is still there and easy to spot?

iqg

Source: http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf

The way you guys get up in arms trying to deny a well demonstrated scientific correlation makes it sound as if iq tests were racist because they test white university students from the US against some hobo in Uganda. That’s not how these tests works.

1 Like

What’s a hobo ?

Hungary is also bar-none the most embarrassing case of democratic backsliding since the establishment of the Union.

Besides, the number refugees have decreased all over Europe.

All these figures are completely made up, and I don’t trust any of the data provided. Especially by asian countries.

China has superhigh IQ but just spends 27$ per capita on education… yeah seems right…

Africa’s economic growth rate is now higher than he world average. Guess Africans are now more intelligent than everyone. Damn! Intelligence evolves fast!

I guess they don’t even care about these kinds of polls.

With some half decent education an average Joe can reach about 100 IQ.

At least our personality doesn’t suck so much.

Oh, so if the Middle East is poor, it’s hubris. If Africa is poor, it’s stupidity. Got it.

Oh gosh. Yes, I’m sure physiologists never go outside.

If you go North-South, the climate changes. If you go East-west, it doesn’t, for the most part. Amazon.com

20% increase on $500 per capita GNP is still a lot less than 1% increase on $50,000.

embarrassing on whose part ?

I was referring to some specific historical events involving the growth of cities beyond the ecological carrying capacity of their environment. The deserts are full of the ruins of once-great cities, and stupid people don’t build great cities. Therefore hubris not stupidity.

I know. So what? Spell it out for me, because it sounds like you’re saying plants don’t grow outside of … I dunno, the latitudes where white people live?

Plant domestication cannot spread.

I really have no idea what you’re talking about. What do you mean by “domestication”? People grow useful plants across the entire surface of the globe, excluding the extreme North and South.

Who cares. World wealth has been evening out forever now. The intelligence thingy is gonna get out of style.

Not the same plants.

if Taiwanese have such a high IQ then why do they work unpaid overtime for zero benefit? its a simple equation. work more, get paid nothing extra, and lose free-time. i don’t see intelligent people doing that.

maybe people with higher iq but score lower on eq and personality…