Taiwan 921 earthquake documentary

I’m sure there’s one out there…but can’t seem to find it.

Thanks

this one i think it’s a more official one cuz President Ma’s wife Cho Meiching attended the opening airing of this film. the film documented present lives and minds of 5 children who lost their parents 10 yrs ago during the Earthquake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGyXuqs-Trw

A) It’s not in English and B) it’s the ten year anniversary special…but thanks anyway…

Golf’s right in the sense that there are several, the Gov’t has at least 3 and a photo-book.

So, the one that you are looking for is not the 10th anniversary, nor is it in Chinese. Anything else?

[quote=“Icon”]Golf’s right in the sense that there are several, the Gov’t has at least 3 and a photo-book.

So, the one that you are looking for is not the 10th anniversary, nor is it in Chinese. Anything else?[/quote]
No, that’s about it. :laughing: I figured the BBC or Nat Geo would have done one about it…maybe not…

[quote=“hardball”][quote=“Icon”]Golf’s right in the sense that there are several, the Gov’t has at least 3 and a photo-book.

So, the one that you are looking for is not the 10th anniversary, nor is it in Chinese. Anything else?[/quote]
No, that’s about it. :laughing: I figured the BBC or Nat Geo would have done one about it…maybe not…[/quote]

Both Nat Geo and Discovery have different ones, 10th anniversary, the Nat Geo was made by Taiwanese Gov’t.

[quote=“Icon”][quote=“hardball”][quote=“Icon”]Golf’s right in the sense that there are several, the Gov’t has at least 3 and a photo-book.

No, that’s about it. :laughing: I figured the BBC or Nat Geo would have done one about it…maybe not…[/quote]

Both Nat Geo and Discovery have different ones, 10th anniversary, the Nat Geo was made by Taiwanese Gov’t.[/quote]
OK, thanks. I’ll go back and check the torrents again… :thumbsup:

:noway: :whistle: :stuck_out_tongue: