Taiwan bad grandma

Jeez. Poor kid.

ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhh seriousy I can’t imagine a grand parent doing that!! Could be a care giver. Yeah!! poor kid.

Unbelievable. Grandma’s supposed to be the one you run to when Mommy’s angry.

No, it was his grandma. It was just on the news. She says she regrets doing that. :unamused:

No, it was his grandma. It was just on the news. She says she regrets doing that. :unamused:[/quote]

Regrets doing it in front of a camera… Was that Muay Thai training?

I think she was saying…“Get up when they slide tackle you!! Yes, up.”

Wait that can be roughly translated as “Keep your eye on the ball.”

Poor older Brother is trying to give him the ball too.

No, it was his grandma. It was just on the news. She says she regrets doing that. :unamused:[/quote]
aww poor child. Kicked by kin, when life out there is so tough already.

As much as I think, that a grand mom doing that is horrible, the parents are to blame too. Even as a mother, who bore my own children, I find it a hard job. For someone who has done that already, to do it again seems too much. Taking a child to the park everyday and keeping him disciplined, is not easy peasy (dunno if she takes care of him full day). I would not subject my mother to it, not alone at least.

I have seen Amahs doing this in playgrounds, being rude, rough handling kiddos, the works. And I always wonder, do the parents not know, or turn a blind eye?

I imagine she won’t be prosecuted. Pity. What a class-A bitch of the highest order.

There are more than you can imagine.

No, I believe it’s the grandma.

I had a kid last year show up with a black eye. I asked him what happened and he said he was naughty so his grandma hit him. Look at the video, the damn grandma hurt her hand punching that poor little kid. You can see her tending to her right hand knuckles that she just hurt.

Of course, this is all ‘ok’ in this twilight zone where people care more about ghosts than living beings. Flat out child abuse anyway you look at it.

Lots and lots of those ones around. Usually the moms are too cowed by the MIL-husband combination to say a word.

See how the child automatically stands up afterward, at “attention”? It’s a trained response. In kindy, you could tell which ones were chastised at attention at home; if you called them over, even if they were crying, their arms would be at their sides, back straight, eyes strait ahead. If this were the first time his darling grandmother were kicking him, he’d be on the ground, crying his eyes out. Both the child and the evil grandma clearly view it as a punishment.

Poor child… :frowning:

The video is gone.

A colleague of mine was in dire straits just a few days ago because she’s pregnant with her first child and she “doesn’t know how to be a mother” or “how to take care of the baby”.

Came to the office yesterday all smiles because her “problem” has been solved: her mother-in-law will take care of the baby.

The scary thing is that one day she might be a grandma too. :neutral:

[quote=“Anubis”]A colleague of mine was in dire straits just a few days ago because she’s pregnant with her first child and she “doesn’t know how to be a mother” or “how to take care of the baby”.

Came to the office yesterday all smiles because her “problem” has been solved: her mother-in-law will take care of the baby.

The scary thing is that one day she might be a grandma too. :neutral:[/quote]

Maybe she doesn’t want to be a mother. Sucks to give up free time to focus solely on someone else.