Taiwan Comedian says students have sex in the stairways

What the is this?

She’s not telling a joke she’s just telling her experience.

I don’t know if this is arts and entertainment or Taiwan culture

2 Likes

Maybe it’s an anti-joke, a long story with no punchline. Like Andy Kaufman used to tell.

More likely I’m giving her too much credit and she’s just not funny.

5 Likes

It’s only 24 seconds long, insufficient data

This is the clip she chose to post, so she must consider it a highlight… and even from 24 seconds you can tell her delivery is a mess.

I’m not anti female Asian comedian though. This chick is decent.

9 Likes

Interesting trying make a joke of it. With single gender dorms in Uni, young Taiwanese need find somewhere like places she says (I heard various more places, girls like to gossip about experiences).

1 Like

Please do share :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Her 馬上 traumatized me. She did a big falling tone on the horse. Crushed that horse. :flushed:

humm just some places, various place on campus, student workplaces. Its harder now that cameras are every where, even in car outside the camera can see it shake (for some people who can make a big car shake). I think students before tried save cash, as you get older no need be cheap.

1 Like

An[quote=“olm, post:6, topic:206467, full:true”]
Please do share :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
[/quote]

Anything to share from your home country (if your not Taiwanese)

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m from Germany. Unfortunately we don’t have many good comedians. Oh wait… Actually we do:

https://www.zdf.de/comedy/heute-show/heute-show-vom-7-mai-2021-100.html#xtor=CS3-9

Start from 19 minutes for a Taiwan related song. In case your German is not up to snuff:

Well, who would agonize their best customer? Lufthansa for sure would not.

Lufthansa has to call the independent Taiwan “part of China”. And all flight attendants sing:

Taiwan, China
This is where we fly to
Taiwan
By itself - doesn’t exist
Taiwan, China
Is how we call it now
We do
Absolutely have no backbone

1 Like

Whatever, do you have sex in the stairwells?

I wish we had stairwells…

5 Likes

Germany makes nice cars so maybe inside. Since your German , I wanted to ask people go the parks nude sometimes, does anything more happen.

As you get older no chance be cheap

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t boink in high school times yet, not much I can share :frowning:

High school students in cars? Maybe the few 13th grade students = over 18 years olds.

Yeah, the nude beaches (parks I haven’t heard of yet) are a (small) thing. Only thing I can share: Once upon a time, I ended up on a nude beach on a first date. Accidentially - I didn’t know it’s designated “nude”. And I later heard that yes, people do get naughty around there. Allegedly mostly guys with guys, though.

2 Likes

Student sex in the stairwell is so common apparently can talk about it and no one even cares.

I went to school in the wrong country.

I said it before, and I’ll say it again, Taiwan, generally Asia, is not conservative when it comes to sex.

The conservative portrayal of conservative comes from a fringe group of people that don’t really understand Asia.

3 Likes

A very popular Ossie or East Germany custom involved the ladies really enjoying the Spreewald pickles. They love the salty treat.

1 Like

No the conservative part comes from the fact that East Asians don’t talk about it openly.

group of people that don’t really understand Asia". would have to be a pretty substantial for a fringe

Probably include a significant proportion of Asians, and there are a lot of them, cos China

Very common at englisher Garten in München.