Taiwan compatriot pass - is it now only available in Hong Kong?

I be curious I remembered it used to be available from China Travel Service in various Hong Kong and Macau locations possibly including the airports as well(at least the Macau airport) and can be done as little as one day at least that’s what the CTS website mentioned back then around five-eight years ago or so, though did things change after China changed the format of Taibaozhengs in 2015? It appears today on the China travel service website its only available from two Hong Kong locations is this true? Which is not so good place to go to these days do to all that happening. Though I be curious does Hong Kong SAR allow ROC passports to enter without a Taibaozheng? Can Taibaozhengs still be applied from Taiwan these days?

If anyone have gotten a Taibaozheng in the last two years please let me know your experience so I can plan accordingly.
Also anyone flown into Beijing, Shanghai, or other Chinese airports and gotten a Taibaozheng upon landing as I read its possible to do so if one holds an ROC passport and ROC ID card?

I know for sure HK SAR allows Taiwan passport to enter for 7 days with only passport.

I heard you apply for a Taibaozheng from a travel agency or something.

I’m not Taiwanese so this doesn’t really apply to me and my information could be wrong. But there is a China Travel Service north of MRT Shandao Temple Station.

Ask them perhaps?

What I heard is they (travel agents) send your passport to HK, iirc.

But you need to apply for a HK entry document in advance on the internet.